This is His City

6ft 2 man dressed in all black and a bullet proof vest with two grenades connected and holding a Glock 42 and a tomahawk walks into a butcher shop and *BAM* he lets off a singular shot into the head of the cashier.

"Hey what's going on out there?" One thug said but before he could come out a tomahawk touches his skin cutting his throat spraying blood onto the hands of the man.

Walking towards the basement door he kicks it open busting out two singular shots hitting two more thugs straight it in the eyes. As he makes his way downstairs he grabs the body of the thug he killed and uses him as a shield to protect him from the on coming bullets. He grabs one grenade, cooks it and tosses it exploding the thugs into pieces.

Throwing down the bloodied body he walks up to a light switch and says, "Lights out" while turning it off. 6 thugs make there way in and scared for their life while trying to protect their product.

One thug says ,"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON-*BAM*", but before he could finish a bullet goes straight to his brain while the mist of the blood sprays onto his fellow thugs next to him

"What the fuck , what the fuck, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MAN, WHAT THE FUCK DID WE GET OURSELVES INTO?!" One thug says as he turns on the flashlight connected to his rifle and the rest of them do the same.

They walk around for a little while as it's a little too quiet for their liking. As their walking shaking with fear one thug shines a light near a while and a big shadowy figure runs towards them drop kicking them and then stomping their face into the ground and letting off 5  rounds to the body. "1" the man says as he gets up quickly dodging gun fire and hiding behind a corner of the wall.

"WHOEVER YOU ARE GET THE FUCK OUT WE GOT YOU CORNERED, now you turn the lights back on." One thug says to the other and they walk to the corner of the wall that the man is behind and the man quickly hits the first guy with a jab to the face and says, "you're cornered here with me."

Shots letting off all at one but the man is too quick. He sweep kicks 3 of the thugs and hits one of the other thugs with a jab and hook to the face and then an left uppercut to the chin and then choke slams him to the ground.

*BAM* one shot his the man in the body but the vest protected him and he throws his tomahawk at the thugs throat cutting his head off.

The three thugs get up and try to jump the man but he dodges and blocks everything thrown at him. He hits one of the thugs with a powerful front kick putting him through a table. He hits the other thug with rolling punches to the face and hits the other one standing with a jab to face and then a stomping kick to the knee pushing the bone out of the body and the thug drops to the ground in utter pain.

Two body hooks and an upper cut are then thrown at the last standing thug knocking him to the ground. The remaining thugs are on the ground groaning in immense pain and the man let's off 3 shots to the ones of the ground leaving one with the broken knee alive.

The man walking over to the man kneels down and looks at him in disappointment. "Worthless piece of shit."  After he says that he picks him up and puts him over his shoulder and walks into the meat freezer and walks over to one of the empty hooks and slams the thug onto the hook while yelling in anger putting immense force into the slam.

the man says to him, "I want you to remember this name..."

2 hours later

Cops have surrounded and locked down the butcher shop to investigate what happened. Downstairs one cop says to his chief, "Hey chief look at what's written on the body of the victim in this freezer."

The chief walks into the freezer seeing the man hanging on the meat hook like some rag doll and his shirt is ripped open and carved into thug is 劊子手 (Hangman). "Who the hell is hangman chief?" The cop asks. "I don't know but we'll find him and bring him in."