𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘎𝘙𝘈𝘉𝘉𝘌𝘙 !

Finney winced as he was thrown onto a hard mattress, squinting his eyes as he tried to see where he was, his head was throbbing.

"My fucking arm..."

Finney turned his head slowly to where the noise came from, "I should snap your neck for what you did to my arm" The grabber growled as he carried Wendy's limp body. Throwing her as well onto the blood-stained mattress.

Finney sighed as he tried his best to make out his surroundings. his hands moving around the mattress, finding Wendy's body. Finney glanced at the unconscious brunette, grabbing her hand gently.

Finney squinted his eyes as a figure appeared next to him, sitting close to where he was.

"Jesus" the grabber said, touching the wound Finney had caused with his pen. "It's covered in blood..." He continued, leaning closer to Finney. "It's like I killed someone."

"You see that?" The grabber asked, showing his cut. "It's not like you can see shit.." he said as he waved his hand in front of finneys eyes.

"I know you're scared..." The grabber stated, his voice raspy. "But I'm not gonna hurt you anymore,". Finney glared at the man, still dazed by whatever the older man used to knock him out.

"What I said about snapping your neck..." He sighed, "I was angry, is all. And you did a number on my arm" The grabber chuckled. "I'm not gonna hold it against you, hmm?" He continued, "I guess...now we're even" he finished, brushing Finney's bangs away from his face carefully.

"You don't have to be scared, because nothing bad is going to happen here." The grabber said lowly. "On that I give my word, Johnny" he said putting two fingers up.

"You like soda?" he asked, playfully pushing Finney's side. But all Finney did was glare at him. "Hmm? I'll tell you what...I'm gonna go get you a soda, and then... " The grabber trailed off before turning his head back as if he had heard something.

"Is that the phone?" He turned back to Finney, "You hear the phone ringing?" He asked. The grabber stayed quiet, as he tried listening before leaning over closely to Finney. "I'm gonna go see who that is ...then I'll get you your soda." He said.

"And then I'll come back and explain everything, hmm?" The grabber said, putting out a hand to cup Finney's cheek, he sighed as he stood up, walking away from the two kids.

Finney watched as he closed the door, quickly getting up to try and pry open the door, failing in the end. Finney walked around, scoffing at the toilet he saw. As he walked back into the room where Wendy was unconscious, he stared at a black phone on the wall.

Finney rushed to make his way over to it, putting the phone to his ear as he tried using it, sighing in disappointment when he noticed the cables were ripped.

Finney slowly sat on the bed again, scooting himself closer to Wendy. "Wendy.." he whispered, grabbing her hand. Wendy stirred as she tried opening her eyes, wincing at the burning sensation.

"Wendy" Finney repeated, his hand traveling to her face, cupping her cheek. Wendy's brows furrowed at the cold sensation, squinting her eyes as she tried making out who it was.

"Finney..?" She asked, her voice coming out raspy. "Yea," Finney sighed in relief at the girls voice, he thought she wasn't going to say anything...

Wendy slowly pushed herself up, slumping against the wall. Taking in their surroundings, tears forming in her eyes as their situation settled in.

Finney stared at his lap, zoning out before looking up at the sound of Wendy crying quietly.

Wendy whimpered as she held a hand to her mouth. Finney scooted over to the girl, sitting against the wall as well, he slowly hugged her, staring at the wall in front of them emotionlessly.

Finney stayed quiet as Wendy sobbed against him, her hand sliding into his. He rubbed her hand comfortingly, hoping it would comfort him in some way as well.

The pair stayed in each other's arms, consoling each other.

ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶠⁱᶜ ᵇᵉˡᵒⁿᵍˢ ᵗᵒ @ᵐʸᵒⁱʳᵛ ! ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒ ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵗᵉᵃˡ