Chapter 1

Author's POV

"Dude! I can't believe you're actually serious!" Donghyuck rolled his eyes. Renjun wasn't up for a pep talk, or any sorts of talk actually... they've been through this conversation twice in the past week and his closest friends were still unable to understand nor at least support him.

"What? He's not that bad..." Having said that, his friends around the canteen table gasped. As far as his memory recollected, Mr.D wasn't that bad of a guy in bed. It was the 4th person he managed to seduce in the club and the best way to end the night would be a hot steamy sex in a luxurious hotel that the man graciously offered to pay for.

Renjun had a checklist or at least he has a list in his notes, he was determined to fuck at least 21 people before he decides to go back anywhere near a relationship. A burning desire grew in him as he had made up his mind to fuck people from an alphabetical order, initials or first name starting with the letter A and his last hookup would end with the letter Z. He had finished a night with Mr.D yesterday and today he would be in search for the letter E.

He gave himself 6 months to achieve his goal so that he could prove to his ex that he was not WEAK. His body count rose from 1 to 5 after their breakup 2 weeks ago and Renjun has never felt more productive in life.

"At this rate you're gonna get an STD..." His other friend, Chenle stated, and then he received a slap on the shoulder.

"Can't you guys support me instead of fucking cursing me out?" He slammed his hands on the canteen table and a few curious eyes made their way to the table. His ex boyfriend had very clearly insulted him and this was all done to prove him wrong, why was no one on the same page as him?

"C'mon, we're just telling you to be careful." Donghyuck said but the recess bell saved him from having to rage. He strolled along his way to the lockers while his two friends followed from a distance.

He had broken up with his ex boyfriend less than a month ago after dating him for 2 months, they failed to communicate on most days but he was too blinded to see any red flags, it was his first boyfriend after all. Also, the fact that his ex boyfriend belittled him while they were about to have sex for the first time which caused them to eventually fall out and here he was falling out with his friends.

'Don't you think I did a good job?' His ex boyfriend said while still inside him, he had little to no preparation and was still being stretched, but he didn't know that, he assumed sex for first timers was supposed to hurt anyways.

'Y'know I don't fuck virgins'. A quote from his ex boyfriend when they had already done the deed.

'It's because I like you. No other guy would take their time to devour your tight ass like I would'. Another quote from his ex boyfriend while he was in his post orgasmic state. There was no aftercare nor loving words, instead he was subjected to insults and that broke his heart. His touches were far from endearing and Renjun knew he was being used at that moment. Every word his ex boyfriend said felt disgusting and all he could think about was how stupid he was to fall in love with a guy from dating apps.

Fairytales were bullshit and men were useless like that. It sucked for him to be a member of the pride community but it was until Mr.D proved him wrong yesterday, or maybe he was so used to being treated like shit that having a night of normal sex actually felt great.

His eyes wondered around his class and the rumours must've already spread, his friends were always staying a step away from him and his concentration levels in class had started to drop ever since he started to hook up, not that anyone noticed but he was a straight A student.

Sex came to him naturally for his next few partners and his friends had long given up on trying to persuade him otherwise. He was relieved in a sense that people aside from his ex actually saw beauty in him, or at least that was what he had been hearing ever since. His phone had been blowing up for the past couple of days and it was mostly from the previous alphabets that he no longer hold any interest in. He had a strict 'no repeat' policy.