80 - In Love With You

Breaking the kiss both looked at each other ........ she smiled seeing him smiling........

He made her turn slowly.......placing her hairs on one shoulder he leaned in......... she shivered as he kissed her there , on her tattoo......... backing off he traced it lightly and again his eyes become moist .......

He gasped as he hugged her from back tightly.......

She got worried as she felt his tears on her shoulder.......She immediately broke the hug and turned around in his arms........

Nandini : Manik please please don't cry na..........

She said worriedly......

Manik : Tumpar ek kharoch bhi bardasht nahi hai mujhe aur yeh jankar ki mere liye tumne itna dard saha toh mujhe dard kaise nahi hoga bhala.......( I can't even bare a single scratch on you and after knowing that you have suffured this much pain for me.....)

He spoke with glistening eyes........

Nandini thought he won't going to listen her like this so she thought something else........

Nandini : Tumhe pata hai maine subah se kitni mehnat ki thi itna sab decoration karne ke liye aur tumne upset hokar meri saari plannings pe paani fer diya........ ( you know from the morning I have been preparing so much but now becoming upset you ruined all my planning...... )

She said pouting and crossed her arms across her chest and stood facing her back to him.......

He chuckled .......... Suddenly his gaze fell on her dress and that is when he noticed that it was backless ....... He gulped........

Manik : I am sorry jaan .......... Please forgive your darling hubby.......

He said and hugged her from behind shooing away the uneccessary thoughts.......

She smiled.........

Nandini : Lets have our dinner first.......

She said......he raised his brows hearing first but nevertheless obliged and they settled on the dinner table ........

He smiled seeing the dishes..........All were his favourite....

Manik : So many dishes........

He exclaimed and she giggled..........

Nandini : Taste it and tell me..........

She asked excitedly.........and he smiled at her excitement.........

Manik : Voh toh I can tell even before tasting the dishes because I know my wife make super delicious food.........

He said and she smiled shyly........

Nandini : Ab kha bhi lo........

She said........he smiled and they had their dinner.........

Manik : kaha than a they are delicious .........

He said after they completed the dinner and she smile........

He then stood wiping his hands with the tissue........

While she looked at him..........

Manik : May I have the honour to dance with you my lady.......

He asked kneeling in front of her and she grinned placing her palm on his.......

Nandini : Ofcourse my love.......

He smiled at the endearment she used for him.........

He stood and took her to the centre of the terrace after playing the music on his mobile.........