𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘛 𝘏𝘖𝘗𝘌 !

Wendy leaned against the wall as she stared at the locked door, Finney beside her laying down.

The pair had barely shared any words after Wendys cries subsided. An eerie silence filled the cold room.

'this is it..' wendy thought, hugging herself. the two kids had been held captive for less than a day, yet they felt like they were there for an eternity.

Wendy shivered, the room was cold and there wasn't anything but their clothes to keep them warm. It was horrible, Wendy thought, there was nothing but her thoughts keeping her going. she couldn't imagine how she would manage to keep sane without finney to accompany her.

She spaced out as she stared at the ground, thinking about the last time she said I love you to her family members.

Wendy quietly gasped as she heard a phone ringing, turning her head fastly to the phone against the wall. She froze completely at the sound before looking at Finney, seeing that he noticed too.

Finney glanced at the brunette girl before standing up, walking to the phone, Wendy following his actions.

Finney put the phone to his ear, about to speak up before he was interuppted.

"it doesn't work, not since I was a kid" Wendy glared at who the voice belonged to. "Hang it up" the grabber told Finney.

"I know you're scared and you wanna go home..." he said, walking closer to Finney and Wendy. "I'll take you home soon"

"It's just that," the grabber sighed, "ohh- everything's just all fucked up." Wendy raised a brow at his words, wondering whether someone heard their screams when they were taken.

Finney thought the same thing. "I gotta be upstairs for a while, somethings come up" the grabber said.

"What?" Finney asked. "Never mind.. what." The grabber said lowly, sending chills down Wendy's spine.

"Did someone see something," Finney pushed, "are the police coming?" Wendy added on.

"If you let us go before they come here" Finney continued, desperate to try and get free, "I promise we won't tell-"

The grabber laughed at Finney's words, "it's not the police.."

"Someone though? Someone's coming?" Wendy inquired, giving the grabber a disgusted look, but in reality she was terrified. Terrified of the things that could happen to them while they were held captive.

"I'll scream" Finney stated, "if someone's upstairs they'll hear me."

"No he won't" The grabber continued, "not with the door shut."

"He?" Finney said. The grabber sighed at his words, "with the door shut.. no one can hear anything down here. I soundproofed it myself." The grabber said matter a factly, "so shout if you like, you won't bother anyone" he finished, going to close the door as Finney began to say...

"You're the one who killed the others" Finney said, his voice slightly quivering.

"Bruce"

..."Robin"

Wendy tensed up at her brother's name, a wave of sadness and guilt flushing through her as she realized the man she was standing in front of took away her brother from her.

"That wasn't me.." the grabber stated, walking closer to the pair. causing the two teens to step closer to eachother in fear. "that was someone else."

"I will never make you do anything that you don't...like." he stated, wendy felt as if she was paralyzed by fear at his words. Immediately thinking of what the man was implying.

"If you try to touch us I'll scratch your face." she said, stepping closer to Finney. "And whoever's up there will see and ask why."

The grabber stayed quiet at her words before staring up at the ceiling, covering his face with his hands in an eerie way. Wendy watched his every movement, an uncomfortable silence filling the room. "This face?" The grabber asked.

"Hang up the phone now" the grabber said, his attention on Finney now.

Finney kept his eyes on the masked man as he put up the phone.

"I was down here once when it rang.." the grabber stated, "ooh. Creepiest damn thing" he chuckled.

"I think it's static electricity that does it," he explained, "it went off while I was next to it, I picked it up without thinking. To see if anyone was there"

"Was there?" Finney asked, glaring at the man.

"No.." the grabber muttered lowly as he walked away.

The pair stayed frozen where they stood before Wendy decided to try something.

She quickly walked to the door, banging on it. "HELP!" she yelled, "WERE IN HERE, PLEASE!" Wendy screamed, finney stared at the girl before deciding to do the same.

"HELP US! SOMEBODY PLEASE" Finney yelled, stopping to look at his surroundings, noticing the only tiny window. 

Finney jumped to see if he could reach it, causing Wendy to stop what she was doing, watching as Finney tried gaining momentum to reach the window.

Failing.

Finney looked around again, realizing the bed could help them. "Wendy," Finney called out to the girl, Wendy look at the bed before nodding at Finney.

The pair struggled to move the bed, after a few seconds they realized it wouldn't move at all.

Finney grunted in disappointment, pacing around the room as he mumbled to himself.

"Stop- stop. Stop it, if anyone could have broken through that window anyone would have done it."

Wendy listened to his words, the thought of other kids being down here as well before them made her stomache ache, especially since she had no clue what ended up happening to them.

"Robin would've done it.." her heart ached at Finney's words, the same guilt and sadness that she felt earlier coming back. She sighed as she sat herself on the bed, loosing hope quickly.

Finney sat himself against Wendy, his body leaning against wendys slightly. "We're not getting out of here.." he whispered, slightly choking up. "I'm not getting out of here" Finney repeated, already excepting what was happening .

Wendy stayed quiet at his words, slowly sliding her arms around him. hugging him tightly to try and comfort him. As Finney put his arm on hers, they jumped at the phone ringing.

Wendy let go of Finney quickly, sending him a glance before standing up, slowly walking towards the phone.

Wendy hesitated before picking up the phone, her breath shaking as she held it up to her ear. Finney quickly going over to her

"Hello?"

no response..

"Hello?" Wendy repeated, sighing in disappointment when no one responded.

ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶠⁱᶜ ᵇᵉˡᵒⁿᵍˢ ᵗᵒ @ᵐʸᵒⁱʳᵛ ! ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒ ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵗᵉᵃˡ