⊱┊Backstory ೨ ҂ ) ๑

_________________________

The sunlight touched the ground, and gradually the surroundings began to gleam underneath the light. Dried leaves were scattered over the soil. Large, stiff and thick branches of trees along with long propped roots of a majestic banyan tree gracefully hung downwards.

A cool breeze blows, caressing the skin as the sounds of wind sailing among the leaves of trees, making them rustle could be heard.

The circumstances weren’t for one to fear what was nearing one at the hour, and so, a few steps are taken forwards- the gait being steady, brave, and ready for adventure, to explore the mysterious forest.

The forest could hook anyone with its beautiful view. It was scary, yet at the same time, it seemed splendorous.

"Alluring the site is!" 

The voice could be heard clearly. Realising the voice came from behind, the explorer just turned to see a skinny figure standing with a twinkle shining in her eyes.

"This cryptic forest has some peculiar creatures. Might you discern them?"

'Who was she?'

"I am your guide, Azura. Why are you here?
To serve a purpose.” 

'What purpose?'

"To tie up loose ends and achieve divinity."

She now stretched her hand, gesturing for the explorer to hold tightly.

"Let's explore my mystical forest and solve the mystery!"

_________________________