chapter 1

♧Y/n's pov♧

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to date your best friend? Well, let me tell you, its probably the worst decision I have ever made. Why? Because it ruined my life! Literally. Let me tell you how it all unfolded...

*the past*
Y/n: You know, ages ago if you told me we were dating I would of never believed you!

Steve: What because we are best friends? Or because you thought I was way out of your league with my amazing hair!

*both laugh*

Y/n: I think mainly because... Well, I wouldn't want anything to happen that would ruin our friendship. But also because of your excellent hair🤣

Steve: well let's make a promise that if anything goes wrong, anything at all... we will stay best friends.

Y/n: of course😁

*present*

As you can see. That didn't end well. Me and Steve broke up because he said he loved nancy and I was completley heart broken. I knew it would be too awkward to be friends again, let alone best friends.

So that's where it is now. Us two barely talk anymore and I think everyone finds it awkward when we all hang out. No one mentions him when they hang out with me and I dont even know if he is still with Nancy.

Part of me is mad at him but the other half? I think somewhere deep down I still love him. But I can't think of any scenario where we would get back together...

*hi there I hope your enjoying the story so far! Chapter 2 will be out soon!*