Chapeter 1 | Dream °

Zenistu's POV

Zenistu yawned loudly as the sky continued to turn darker. The others were asleep while he was still awake. He sighed and began to feel tired, He laid down and slowly went to sleep.

Awaking in a dream, was it a dream? He couldn't really tell, but all he cared about was the fact he saw Nezuko with him. He smiled to himself, well watching Nezuko pick flowers off their lawn.

Nezuko ran over to Zenistu and placed the flowers in his hair with a big smile on her face. He didn't say anything he just smiled well pulling Nezuko into a long hug.

But finally Zenistu broke the silence to say, "I love you Nezuko." Nezuko looked up at Zenistu looking a bit surprised but she just layed her head down on Zenistu's chest happily. Eventually Nezuko replied, "I love you too Zenistu"

Instantly Zenistus heart lit up like a thousand stars shinning in a bright blue sky. He tried to contain his happiness well still holding Nezuko in his arms.

The two soon parted, smiling and happy. They were both glad that they felt the same towards each other, mostly Zenistu was but either way they were both happy.

"Hey, Zenistu!! What did you and Nezuko get up to well I was in town?" Tanjiro shouted running towards Zenistu with a smile on his face.

"Erm," Zenistu said in a little panic not knowing if Tanjiro would be upset with him if he knew what happened between the two of them. He paused, his brain thinking of something to say. "We mostly just sat in the graden and picked flowers!" Zenistu replied with a questionable face not knowing if Tanjiro would believe him.

"Oh yes, that must be why you have flowers in your hair!" Tanjiro responded.

Zenistu had completely forgot Nezuko had put those in his hair, his face instantly turned bright red well just standing there  with a shoked face not saying a word.

"Erm... Zenistu you alright there?" Tanjiro said confused trying to figure out why Zenistu was asking like this. "Also why is your face so red?"

"Well uhm, I've gotta go inside now! Talk to you later Tanjiro!" Zenistu responded running inside in a panic like his life depended on it.

Nezuko's POV

"Did I hear Tanjiro come home?" Nezuko thought to herself sat in the backyard. "I should go check!!"

She got up and ran to the front yard smiling exited to see Tanjiro again. She looked around then seeing Tanjiro.

She ran up to him, wrapping her arms tightly around him. She rested her head on his shoulder.

They parted, Tanjiro took his bag off then ruffling Nezuko's hair and walking away to put the items away somewhere.

Nezuko watched as Tanjiro began putting the stuff away, she asked if he needed help and he shook his head no.

"Tanjiro?" Nezuko said quietly" Stopping Tanjiro on his tracks. "Have you happened to see Zenistu since you got home?"

"Actually he was the first one I talked to when I came home." Tanjiro responded. "Yeah he just ran inside for some weird reason when I asked him why he has flowers in his hair?"

Nezuko's cheek began to turn a faint red as Tanjiro was talking about the flowers In Zenistu's hair.

"Tanjiro." She said with a hushed voice. "Yes?" He replied. "I'm gonna go find him now alright?" Nezuko said well walking slowly towards the house.

"Alrighty! Love ya Nezuko I'll be inside soon to start dinner!" Tanjiro shouted well Nezuko was making her way into the house.

Nezuko just smiled as she stepped into the quiet house, where she found herself shouting Zenistu's name. "Zenistu..? Zenistu!" She heard no response and began feeling a bit worried.

"Zenistu..?" She shouted once again. "NEZUKO!" She heard suddenly from behind as she jumped from fear.

"Oops sorry.. didn't mean to scare you there" Zenistu said compassionately.

Nezuko didn't say anything she just leaned in for a hug. "Awh, is everything okay Nezuko? "Or are you just in a hugging mood?" Zenistu said delighted. Nezuko looked up at Zenistu with a bug smile on her face. "Just In a hugging mood! She said happily.

"Do you maybe want to go on a walk Zenistu?" Nezuko said looking up from his chest. "I'll do anything with you." Zenistu replied

He grabbed Nezuko's hand and they walked off into the sunlight.

"Hey, Where are you guys going?" Tanjiro shouted from the backyard. Nezuko turned her head back, "We're just going for a little walk." Nezuko replied. "Oh fun! Can I join?" Tanjiro asked. "Of course" Nezuko replied.

Tanjiro walked over to the two and said, "You two are holding hands." Sounding kind of confused. Meanwhile Zenistu freaking out because of what Tanjiro had said. "Eh" Tanjiro said and just started walking.

The two followed shortly after.

TBC...