𝟎𝟎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━ 𝐍𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 ╱ black butler 𝗑 kny! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𖤐˚⋆ . ࣪ ━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━ [KNY MANGA SPOILERS] 

━━ [GN READER] 

━━ [GRELL WILL USE SHE/HER PRONOUNS IN THIS STORY]

━━ [STORY IS RATED MATURE]

━━ [SUGGESTIVE SCENES]

━━ [PROFANITY]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━ 𝐍𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 ╱ black butler 𝗑 kny! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𖤐˚⋆ . ࣪ ━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𖤐ᝰ 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗗𝗦 weighed heavily, the scent of alcohol and vomit seeping into the ground around you. The new smells and sounds agitated your already antagonizing migrain; your mouth dry. The strong metallic odor of blood wafted around you, your left side pulsing in excruciating torment; your already shallow breathing beginning to stutter. You weren't in good condition, hell; if you were a normal human, your situation would likely have been lethal.

Yet you summoned the needed energy to pull yourself against the alley wall, shifting your weight to lean into it, sweat dribbling from your brow. You grit your teeth, your mandible aching dully; suggesting an injury to the jaw as well.

What on earth happened to you?

You really couldn't recall much other than your name, occupation, and anything related to the art of killing demons.

Your name was Inoue (y/n), you were rank hashira in the demon slayer corps, that's all you knew when it came to yourself. A scowl crossed your vistage, your apertures begging to close back up. It was dead middle of the night, it was better to be awake then rather than leaving yourself out for demons to make a meal of your corpse.

Every muscle in your body shrieked in agony as you slowly made your way to the entrance of the alley, your vision blurred horribly. You guessed a demon had left you in this condition considering your job was literally to combat those creatures.

Your hand drifted down to your scabbard to ensure your blade was still there, blood soaked into the fabric of the hand guard. You grimaced, thinking of how difficult it'd be to wash your bloodied uniform and battered haori. Wounds were a pain to tend to.

A flash of purple tremored through your mind, your (e/c) tinted optics dilating as you choked, folding over into a coughing fit; crimson pouring from the corner of your lips.

Kocho Shinobu.

A new memory clawed at the back of your mind. She was an eighteen year old girl, her eyes a vibrant purple. Her butterfly haori draped over her shoulders, clearly several sizes too big. Your memories of her were blurry and difficult to piece together, but two things you'd managed to gather; you and her were close, having learned several languages together as a shared hobby, the second being that Shinobu was dead as of now.