Page one

Today wasn't all that bad ig

My grandmother started by waking me up by screaming at me which is normal then some guys came over to do our carpet. They were good looking, honestly I almost died when I saw one of them. He was just wow but continuing on. After that's when all hell got lose my grandma got upset bc they didn't finish the job my grandpa wasn't helping the situation either but as I watched and listened to them fight a little I realized that love isn't always just filled with "I love you." Or a "how are you today love?". It can also be fights heart break and more, after that it was around dinner time I got done eating and so did my older cousin. He was chilling with our grandma while I was being by myself once again before my grandpa walked in and that's when it started. The fights I hate them honestly, my grandma never wants to let go of stuff and my grandpa he never does stuff. But even after long annoying fights that seem like it would tear them apart. They still love each other at the end, they still laugh and more with each other and honestly I don't understand it. Every time I'm in a relationship I get broken up with for defending myself or just bc my partner thinks im just to good and wish me luck. I'm sick of it but ig one day I'll be able to have a argument with my partner and after i won't have to sulk by myself I'll have someone to actually say "I love you, and im sorry".