𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5

⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅♤⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅

You found yourself curled up in your bed, with your head tightly pressed against Toji's chest as he ran his fingers gently through your hair. Naoya's invitation had shocked you greatly and you hadn't spoken much since he had left.

Toji, for the most part, understood what you were feeling. He never was as close as you were to Naoya, but his own younger brother behaviour often times left him feeling perplexed and confused. He'd be lying if he said he didn't have a suspicion as to why his brother was acting out, but he wasn't going to say anything about it.

"You doing okay?" Toji's soft tone surprised you. He's never outright comforted you unless it was after.... Well actually, this was a first.

"Yeah, just thinking about things." You liked the attention he was giving you. From the way his fingers danced through your hair, to the arm securly wrapped around the upper part of your back, he felt closer to you then usual. There was no underlying playful tone, or the begruged feeling of Toji forcing himself to be there. Just calm, like the rise and fall of his chest and the soft exhale that followed,  somehow matching yours.

"Okay."

Sighing,you tilted your head upwards, your eyes then catching Toji's which were half open in a lazy, attractive stare that he usually had. "Thanks for asking though, Toji." The room went silent for a long while, with you taking in what you could see of his face.

"Mhm."

He wasn't frowning nor smiling, with his brows slightly furrowed. From where you were, the scar across his lip seemed alot less intimidating, especially when you could see how his nose twitched ever so slightly every time he blinked. Oddly enough, you had never taken the time to properly observe your own husband which was a damn shame now that you were taking the time to.

"Are you just going to keep staring at me? Just take a picture or something woman." And he was back to normal.

You playfully winked, no longer wanting to seem miserable infront of you husband.

"Sorry Mr Fushiguro, you just looked so handsome I had to shoot my shot." You tried to keep a straightface and muffle

"This aint highschool, cut that winking shit out." His response was alot harsher then the first one which for some reason, seemed alot more attractive then usual, even if what he said made you chuckle.

"No, i'd rather not." You once again winked at him, this time more exaggerated then the last which seemed to set something off within Toji, who easily flipped you over.

He was now on top of you with a knee between your legs, pushing them apart, and his arms were caged around your head, "Seems like I haven't put you in check in a while, Doll. Don't think I forgot about the other day by the fridge."