Stranger Things 4.0

FULL NAME: Liliyan Marie Grayham

ALIAS: 006

NICKNAMES: Lilith (By everyone, no exceptions unless its papa) whatever weird nicknames Argyle comes up with (he has way more than one), Six (Eleven sometimes and Papa)

AGE: 18

HEIGHT: 5'3

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: A big, gummy smile and a few beauty marks.

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her

OTHERS: She's the "adopted" older sister to Eleven. She's more of a protector and watcher of the girl but she knows a lot more about the Upside Down and who Vecna really is, more than She's letting on.

PERSONALITY: Around many, she's quiet but she expresses herself through fashion and art. She adores to paint and make art. When she finally let's you in, she's quiet the jokester, despite barely knowing what the sense of humor is. She's sarcastic but monotone sarcastic so you can't really tell if she's being serious or not unless she smiles right after. She's not attached to many people besides Joyce and Eleven. Joyce was her first mother figure and the only mother figure she's ever had. Lilith would give her life a million times over for Joyce. At first, Lilith was the only one besides papa to see El's potential. Everyone bullied her but Lilith watched in the sidelines and she very sneakily did small things that drove the others mad. Like, putting Legos on the floor right under their feet, or when they were eating she'd flick a crumb too many down their throat to make make choke. From the beginning, Lilith was El's protector.

BACKSTORY: Lilith was born into the lab, her back story being much like El's. Being yanked away from her mother made her develop differently. As a baby, she wouldn't accept the feeling of touch from any of the male nurses or doctors, not even Dr. Brenner himself. Of course, later on as she grew it became a problem. She started behaving irrationally, using her powers without being instructed and just all around being a short fuse. She hated the others and her entire time being in Hawkins lab, she barely talked. Barely looked at the male attendees. So, when she met El, she was curious. The two stuck together like white on rice and have always been inseparable. She was robbed of a normal childhood. But, when El went missing in the lab, it scared Lilith. She did what she did best and she spied, figuring out that El and Henry were hiding in the basement and he told her how to get out. When rhe alarms blared, she did not waste time to escape. For a month or two, she was very, very much on her own. It wasn't until El had escaped and she went on a journey with Mike and the others ro find Will. But Lilith didn't make herself known. She just followed them and hid in trees. The first time she met Joyce was when the others broke into the school to use their pool and salt to navigate and see if Will was alive. Lilith hated seeing El struggled so she helped, shocking the others because they didn't know Lilith had powers as well. As soon as Joyce made a mother instinct with Lilith, she grew attached almost immediately. Joyce took her in as soon as possible and Lilith was warming up to her. Joyce was teaching her to properly communicate her feelings, how to dress for herself, and how to ask for things she wanted. For the next two years, Lilith excelled thanks to Joyce and she wasn't afraid to look at Will or Jonthan and she slowly excepted them as her brothers.

HISTORY WITH CRUSH: At first, Argyle weirded her out. He was loud but boy was he awestruck when he first saw her. When she first moved to Californa, she didn't have even the slightest of friends besides her adopted siblings. So, when Jonthan and Argyle met and became best friends, Jonthan brought him over for dinner. When they first met, Argyle was a stumbling mess but he was so sweet. Lilith didn't really want to give him a chance because she still had a hard time excepting men in her life. But, Argyle kept trying despite Jonthans constant begs and pleads for him not to make moves on his sister, she finally agreed to a date. Joyce did her makeup and hair and El helped her pick out a dress. For the first time, she felt incredibly beautiful and she actually cried when Jonthan and Will told her she was pretty. Argyle, like before was awestruck and on their first date he even dressed up. Even if it was a date to Surfer Boys he went wll out. He closed early and made his friend Phil be their waiter and that same night she had the joy of trying pineapple on pizza. She never thought she'd find someone so, unique and loving but she was happy she met Argyle.

HEADCANONS:

- Despite hating physical touch, LILITH loves cuddling with Argyle. He makes her feel insanely safe and makes her feel more loved.

- ARGYLE sneaks into her room quite a lot. Well, he sneaks into Jonthan's room to smoke, he saves some for Lilith and then Argyle leaves and crawls back in through Lilith's room.

- LILITH won't eat pizza unless their is pinapple because in her weird little mind she thinks Argyle would know if she ate pizza without it.

- ARGYLE is adorably obsessed with Edythe. He loves her more than anything and he has since he first laid eyes on her. No matter what she did, or who she was, that would never change for him.

- LILITH hates her gummy smile and laugh but Argyle thinks it's the best thing ever and constantly tries to make her smile no matter the situation.

POWERS: Same as Eleven but her powers are more erratic and harder to control.

EXTRAS: Sometimes at night she still sleeps at the end of Joyce's bed because she gets scared. Same with El  because she feels the constant need to love and protect her. At the skating rink, El doesn't know but when she smacked Angela with the skate, it was one of Lilith's proudest moments. Plus, Lilith may or may not have added an extra few pounds using her powers to do some serious damage to Angela.

Crush:

FC:                                                                          

FC: