★ Authors note - Hi ★

song: homework! by Youra

HELLOOOO

This is my first book ever so cut me some slack. I'm nervous as hell about this damn book. I really give writers so much credit now, cuz I used to get so mad at plot holes and shit but I'm like damn this shit hard😟 Anyway. I've been thinking of writing a book for such a long time, and I never thought I would actually really do it...but girl it's urgent. The Wattpad community is what I like to call "lost". Too many book promoting grooming, abuse, bare minimum men, and the worst of all...*shivers*...pregnancy. I'm just kidding but I'm not.

Anywaaay I wanted to write a book that was just cute and simple and sweet, but also funny and sad and has drama without shit getting too crazy. Drugs and alcohol will be included so if you don't like that kinda stuff, this might not be the book for you. Just don't be a bitch and report me or I'll ruin ya life, like that sO rude. I also have a potty mouth, but like, I need cuss words to enhance the conversation so imma use 'em. I'm a 22 year old I deserve FREEDOM.

Smut? Listen idk I'm a classy lady...jk I just don't know if I'm good at it. But if I do it will be more soft core or something...but maybe I'll gain some courage idk I'm scared LMAO SORRY. Actually I'm not sorry y'all need to stop being horny lil' freaky fucks you can do it I be watching K-Dramas and they be taking forever to even kiss and then the kiss be mid but i STILL eat it up. So be calm.  (I did end up writing smut, what can I say it was natural for me. Still might suck doe🤭)

I put a lot of effort into the mood boards, outfits, and playlist. The outfits were just for fun because I enjoy doing that so why not, you can just not look at them if you don't want to lol. the songs will go perfectly with the chapter so I recommend listening to the track. Some of the plot is literally based on lyrics of the song because it will inspire me a lot of the time. Most chapters will have multiple songs even if it isn't the main song of the chapter, you don't have to go and listen to them but I'll a Spotify playlist if anybody wants to hear all the songs. So hopefully you'll find songs you like. I love sharing music so a book playlist was necessary. If you got something to say bout the music you can take it up with me PERSONALLY cuz I'll fight for mine! I love to argue so if u got something to say about the music I listen to we can gladly go there. ITS MY BOOK. There aren't any face claims just general vibes I just know I wanted to write a bwwm story because that is the community I know the most on here, but I am a bisexual black they/she so I will be writing a queer story next trust. But that's not to be worried about right now.

The song above is just a song I love by one of my favorite artist, it's k-indie so have an open mind even though I don't even think you have to! My bitch drink her genius juice and stay stocked so you know it's a bop. Last warning my grammar will be...questionable. I will try to use grammarly or sumn idk. That's a lot of work. Anyway let's get into iiiiiit.