A normal day in class

Alice was a very smart and nice girl. Most people liked her except her bullies, Goldie and Izzy. Goldie would always call her rude names and steal her things, and Izzy would always threaten to hurt her. Other then that, her life was perfect. She had a nice mom and a great friend named Lilly, her crush was on the basketball team and is very cool. His name is Mason. She had A+ and was secretly writing famous books under a pen name, Amelia Smith. 

One day she was at her class. She is 13 in Mr. Winter's class. She sat at the front table like always, and was drawing beautiful anime arts.

"Ew look at her. She thinks she is SO pretty and talented but shes just bad at everything." Goldie whispered to Izzy "I want to get revenge on her for being so annoying!!!"

"I know right!" Izzy said "I will help."

Alice rolled her eyes and sighed. She was used to things like this. "I can hear you guys." She said.

"SHUT UP! NOBODY CARES!" Izzy yelled angry.

The rest of that hour was Alice doing work for math, while Izzy and Goldie we're too bussy talking to do it. Alice turned in her work first and got it all right! But Goldie and Izzy got none of it done.

"Meet me in my office, Izzy and Goldie." Mr. Winter said.

"It's all Alice's fault!" Goldie whispered to Izzy who nodded.

At lunch time Alice was outside with her best friend Lilly. 

"I hate them so much!" Alice said.

"Me too! They are so rude for no reason and think they are better then you." Lilly replied.

Alice ate her cookies while Lilly ate her salad. Alice noticed Mason sitting on a bench close by and blushed so much.

"Mason is so cute! I wish he liked me like I liked him." Alice thought.

Lilly saw her staring at Mason and giggled "Aww!! I ship it!" 

Alice blushed and told Lilly to stop. Then at the end of school, Alice saw Goldie whispering to Izzy while staring at her. Izzy then ran to the school gate and off to somewhere. Alice thought that Goldie was just insulting her again, but she was wrong... Alice walked back home while texting Lilly. When she reached her home, she noticed that the door was unlocked. When she walked in, she saw on the living room floor, a horrible sight...

"MOM!!!!!" Alice screamed while crying. 

She was wiping her tears but more kept coming. Her amazing mom died and there we're bloody stabbing wounds in her chest. She had already lost her dad from a car accident when she was a baby, and now she lost her mom. She ran outside to go to the police, and ran into an alleyway. She saw Goldie there. She was with Izzy and Izzy was holding a bloody saw. They turned around to see Alice.

Alice was still crying and shaking, and she was scared that she was gonna get stabbed, but Izzy put the saw in her pocket and pushed Alice to the ground. Izzy stepped on her and punched her.

"THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR EVERYTHING ALICE!!!!" Izzy yelled.

Alice screamed and cried and tried so hard to protect herself, but she couldn't because the death of her mom made her too sad to be as strong as she usualy is. Goldie took out her phone and started recording a live stream. Alice remembered that she saw Goldie's account and that she made up lies about Alice, saying that she was super bad and rude. The people on the stream we're cheering and happy. This was the worst day ever!

After they finished beating Alice up they walked away while Alice was sobbing on the ground with bruises. Alice got up weakly and walked back home. She saw the dead body of her mom was with flies on it and rotten. She picked it up and buried it in the garden, and put a rose over it. She went to her bathroom to take a shower, then she bandaged herself and got into her comftoble Pajamas. She went to sleep while crying at the same time

~~Chapter 2 coming soon!! Comment in your predictions and upiniuns!💚~~