𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

Bold means they are thinking btw *cringe warning cause I suck at writing*

Jeremy's POV:

𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚍. 𝙸 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 the day 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛. 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 I took a quick 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙽𝙾 𝙿𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 ON!!. " 𝙳𝚊𝚍!! 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜?!" 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍. He's my dad and I love him but its hard to take him seriously when he isn't wearing pants half the time. "Were all men in this house pretend were in the army Tenhut!" He said with a goofy smile on his face " Okay just when I get home, please be wearing pants!" "Tenhut!". I finished getting ready and headed downstairs to eat breakfast and since I was kind of running late I just quickly ate some cereal, grabbed my stuff, and left. I stood outside for a couple minutes just scrolling through Christines Instagram before the bus got here. I hopped on the bus and took a seat next to my best friend, Michael Mell, " Hey Jeremy" "Hi Michael!, how are you?" I said. Honestly I'm happy to see him he helps me alot with my social anxiety and helps me to feel more calm in crowed spaces like the bus. "I'm great! I had my shushi, got my slushie and this girl at 7-11 gave me a generous pour~" Michael sang. "Your listening to Bob Marley again arnt you?""Yup!" As soon as he said that the bus pulled up to the period and we got off the bus together "see you at lunch jeremy" Michael said heading to his first period. Sadly me and Michael don't have the same classes together so we only get to see each other at lunch and on the bus and sometimes in between periods. I put my backpack in my locker, got the stuff I needed and headed to class. On my way to class I accidentally ran into rich who grabbed me by the backpack and wrote something in sharpy on it " You wash that off, YOUR DEAD" he spat. He let go of me and I quickly ran to my first period in fear.

Time skip because I'm lazy.

Class went pretty smoothly to be honest I mean at least I didn't get beat up or an anxiety attack and have to go to the counciler. I made my way to lunch just excited to see michael I made to the lunch room and saw Michael sitting at the table we usually sit at waiting for me  I went over to him and sat down before being greeted with a smile from my best friend His smile is so cute...wait no he's my best friend nothing more plus I already like christine "Earth to Jeremy!" I quickly snapped back to reality "Are you okay Jeremy?" The cute boy said with a slightly concerned look on his face "Yeah I'm fine! Sorry I spaced out." "Anyway what have you been up to?" "I wrote a letter to Christine telling her how I feel" "That's progress!" He said with a cute grin on his face "then I tore it up and flushed it down the toilet." "Ughh" he said his smile faded

Michael's POV:

"I wrote a letter to Christine telling her how I feel" "That's progress!" I said pretending to be excited about it "Then I tore it up and flushed it down the toilet" "ughh" I said trying to act disappointed. I'm actually relieved he didn't give the letter to her because I've had a crush on him since we met I wish he didn't like that theatre kid. Jeremy held up his backpack that had "Boyf" written in sharpy on it  "What does that even mean?" Jeremy said confused I then held up my backpack which said "iends" on it and put it beside his " My mothers would be thrilled!" I said excitedly and pulled out my phone to take a annoyed  "I hate this school." Jeremy said annoyed  Me and Jeremy chatted for about an hour before lunch was over and we had tclasses  and head to our final period of the day. Me and Jeremy quickly packed our stuff up and headed to our separate classes. On the way to my last class of the day I stopped by the bathroom to see if I can wash the sharpy off my backpackI went over to the sink and ran hot water on it and scrubed it with a paper towel but then I heard somebody coming into the bathroom. "Hey! I thought I told you not to wash that off" I heard a voice say  yup.thats definitely rich I got a bit scared and started to go toward a stall to hide "Trying to hide in a stall now are we? Stalls are for girls. are you a girl Michael?" "Y-you know what I just forgot I didn't have to pee-" I said trying to quickly grab my backpack and get out of there but then I he grabbed me by the bag "not so fast tall ass I'm not done talking to you" "Why do you even call me that? Your literally taller than me." "But you could be if you weren't  all hunched over all the time"  what does he mean by that? " do you remember me freshmen year?" "You didn't go here freshmen year" "Yes I did! You just didn't notice..no one did." "Freshmen year I didn't have a girlfriend or a clue I was a loser just like you good times would only, fly by"

*Sorry y'all but I am not doing the entire song that would probably make this way to long*

"No one ever noticed me until sophomore year when I got a squip"  "you got quick?" "Not quick! Squip." "I just never heard of it before" "that's the point! This is some top-secret, can't even look it up on the internet, shit" "so...its like..drugs?" "Its better than drugs micheal." "Its from Japan." "Well what does it do". " its a grey oblong pill quantum nanotechnology CPU, the quantum computer in the pill will travel through your blood until, it implants in your brain and it tells you what to do" "so it basically tells you how to be cool?" "Yup." "Can it help you get with your crush?" "Yeah thats how I got my girlfriend all you need to do is pay a man at the back of a shoe store 600$ and you can have a social life like me" "Okay I'll think about it" I said grabbing my bag and leaving the restroom. Should I get the pill? What if its a scam then I would have just wasted my money I saved up for college on a mint Tictac. But it would be worth it for jeremy..Idk I'll think about it later for now I need to get to class before I'm late.

Words used: 1196