Male Fanatasy

Gillian POV:

I was about to see my favourite artist perform. I had been to a lot of her concerts before also back when she was still a small artist which means I met her before but... She wouldn't remember me from all those years ago after meeting so many others. What was about to happen though... She would certainly remember me for that. And at this point I'm not sure if that's a good thing...

I have been waiting in line for hours on end while I hadn't eaten for a few days. I didn't have enough time to eat, that's what I kept telling myself at least. Deep down I know better. I keep feeling lightheaded which makes me awkwardly grab my friend's shoulder. She looks concerned, but she's always way too worried about me anyways. The concert would be in about one or two hours but I'm not sure if I can make it with this hunger.

"Evelyn... Do you still have some food?" "Of course I do! I've been telling to eat something I'm glad you finally give up on fasting."
Evelyn handed me a sandwhich with my favourite cheese. Evelyn didn't even like this cheese so it was obvious she prepared it just for me. "Thanks." I took a bite of the sandwhich and immediately after I started feeling really nauseous.

I took a few more bites though and it started to really fuck me up. Evelyn noticed this even though I didn't say anything and put a hand on my back. "Are you alright?" She asked with a worried undertone in her voice. "Y-Yeah." "It's obvious you aren't. You're stumpbling over your words dummy." I started feeling the food come up to my throat and mouth and put my hand in front of it which made Evelyn pull me into the most nearby restroom. It was filled with people so she took me back out and called a security guard over, quickly explaining the situation I got myself in. "I will make an exception, come with me..." The guard said and he took me with him, showing me the staff restrooms. I thanked him and walked in. I hung over a toilet and the food just came out. What I didn't notice was a girl coming out of another stall. She had noticed me in another stall and decided to help by standing behind me and holding my hair out of my face. I looked behind me after I threw up and before I could even begin to realise who was standing behind me she handed me a bottle of water. Billie fucking Eilish??? "Yo, I hope your doing alright? I was taking a dump and heard you make weird gag noises so I got concerned. I was just done though, don't worry. Here, drink." I carefully nodded and drank the water. Then I stood up and looked at the girl in front of me. I didn't notice how much I was really staring until I saw and heard Billie's cute chuckle. God.. I must have looked so dumb. "Thank you..."
"It's alright cutie."
I was too shocked for words, I knew she was like this to all her fans but I felt like this little moment we had, looking into each other's eyes was special. It seemed like ages. She was so beautiful... I had seen her up close like this before but that was years ago.. Her face had matured.
The silence was broken by Billlie's voice: "What's your name?"
"G-- i- illi.. illian" I wasn't even slightly understandable which made me want to slap my own face about a hundred times at least.
"Lilly?"
"N-No... Gillian..."
"Well, it's nice to meet you Lilly! I mean, Gillian."
"It's great to meet you again too Billie..! You're great..!"
"Haha! Stoppp! I hope you're alright tho?"
Billie put her hand on my cheek and looked at my pale face which by the touch began to get his colour slightly back again.
"You really are a cute one! Keep the water. Do you have VIP tickets?"
"Ah- no sadly I don't... But- I feel like a VIP right now so that's fine!"
Billie shook her head and started to rumble through her pockets. She had a note and a pen and wrote on it. "Special VIP ticket for Lilly (Gillian ;)) let her in!!" followed by her autograph. "They'll probably ask me about it or decline you but it's worth a try! I'd like to see you after the show to make sure you're okay!"
I was basically burning at this point as I took the note and nodded. "T-Thanks!"
"Well I gotta go off now! Byee! You're... Very adorable!"
She gave me a hug and waved. Then she left the room. I stood there for a few moments, progressing what had just happened before also getting out and walking back to my friend Evelyn. "No more food I reckon? You gotta take it slow after not eating for that long bae."
"Yeah yeah... I met Billie in the restroom she gave me water and held my hair back... And... She gave me this..." I showed her the ticket and she did a little dance. "She's in love!!"
"Shut up Evelyn! We practically just met!"
"You've known her for years! There's no way she never noticed you in the crowd! I say she has a little crusshhh!!"
I giggled and shook my head.

The wait for the concert was long... Very long. But we had already waited for a long time too so it was basically nothing. We got a spot which was very close to front row. This is what I wanted of course but now that I met with Billie in the restrooms I was just nervous about her noticing me in the crowd. But.... I'm not some kind of main character so I quickly forgot about the worry and was jumping and screaming like normal.

After the show we went to the VIP place. I showed the ticket but the security wouldn't let me in. I told them to just ask Billie to confirm the note and after a lot of useless conversation the guard went to get it confirmed. He came back a few minutes after and handed me the note back. "Get in and bring your friend."
"Thank you!!" I walked in along with Evelyn.

Billie POV:

I was communicating with fans. I had fun with every one of them but I kept thinking about Gillian. When the security guard came in with my poorly made note I shot up and told him to bring her and whoever she was with in. I wouldn't leave Gillian's friend outside. I saw them walking in a few minutes later and I smiled. I walked over to her and hugged her. "Lilly!!"
"Hey Billie!" Her sweet voice spoke. We hugged for a while, while doing so I heard her mumble: "It feels like you've shrunk..."
"Hm? Shrunk?"
"Well I know it's just me who has grown but that's why it feels like you got smaller haha."
I chuckled. "When did we first meet?" I knew when we first met. I could never forget when we first met. I was 16 back then, my first tour. It was a small crowd but it felt huge to me back then. In the crowd of all those people I had seen Gillian. I never knew her name. She never really said it clearly. Even the first times we met she wasn't understandable. She was choking up. I never realised someone could love me that much without even personally knowing me. That happened a lot now though...
"2017, your first tour. I was 14, I was small." Gillian chuckled and I smiled.

----------------------------------------

End chapter 1!! I hope you enjoyed it :))
1290 words.
finished Wednesday august 3rd 4PM.