↱ 𝙀𝙈𝘽𝘼𝙍𝙍𝘼𝙎𝙎𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙎

Lying on the bed in the nurse room i was filled with regrets. why did i have to interfere between the fight? why am i so stupid? but i couldn't help myself thank god the fight continued as it was supposed to originally or things could've gone really wrong. i continued thinking as i stared at the ceiling regretting my life decisions. Yona was once again nowhere to be seen. i sat up on the bed and stretched my body as i got out of the bed suddenly the door of the nurse room opened and mira walked in with a zack who seemed to be in pain as he clutched his stomach.

I made eye contact with both of them as i start feeling bad for zack but i know he deserved to get punched to be honest but still he's one of my favorite characters too so i just walked to both of them, ❝ 𝘢-𝘢𝘩 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 ❞, i said as mira nodded and i hesitantly grabbed zack's other side and walked him to the nearest bed with mira and lied him down.

❝ 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞, Mira said as she gave me a gentle and sweet smile. wow she's so pretty is all i could think as mira just stared at me still smiling.

❝ 𝘰𝘩 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 ❞, I said as i smiled back at her scratching my cheeks awkwardly.

❝ 𝘰𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩? 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮...𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥? ❞, Mira asked as i could see concern in her eyes. wow she's definitely a wife material. will it be awkward if i just sat down on my knees right now and proposed her to marry me? it probably will.

❝ 𝘰𝘩 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘪 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘺 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 ❞, I said smiling a bit.

❝ 𝘰𝘩 𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘦 ❞, Mira nodded her head cutely.

❝ 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘰 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦𝘩 ❞, I said as i scratched the back of my head and laughed.

❝ 𝘰𝘩 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴  !! ❞, Mira said giving me an understanding smile as we both bowed to each other a little and then i started walking out of the nurse room.

I was walking in the corridor of the school. there were some other students in the corridor just talking and hanging out suddenly i heard girls squealing and looked behind me to see a group of girls surrounding someone and just squealing and screaming and oddly enough it was as though i could see the hearts and pink atmosphere around them....what the fuck? is it because i am in a manhwa that I'm hallucinating weird things or is this normal in manhwa world?? anyways i was curious about whom were they surrounding and squealing over so i walked towards them just a bit and the fabulous shade of purple mixed with pink strips came into my vision. my my i know whose hair that is, if it isn't our handsome boy eli jang.

Soon the girls gave space for the person in the middle to walk and the person's face came into my vision and it indeed was eli jang however...what is this? why was he so handsome? what? is he real? no wait how...how is someone like him real? The shock left my brain numb for a few seconds as i only became conscious of my surroundings again when someone suddenly pushed me and well it was too late to have my consciousness back now. I closed my eyes anticipating to land hard on the ground which surprisingly never happened rather i felt a strong hand holding my waist and just as i opened my eyes the godly face came into my vision and it was bright enough to make me blind. ah why is this person so handsome even in real life? i detached myself from him so fast and to stop myself from going blind i closed my again at the speed of light, i already embarrassed myself in front of this god in human form and i just closed my eyes as a defense mechanism cause damn i haven't seen someone so beautiful as him.

❝ 𝘰-𝘰𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 ❞, i said as i bowed a little while still having my eyes closed. however there was no response rather....
❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨?? ❞
❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘢𝘵? 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘭𝘪 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮 ❞
❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥𝘰? ❞
❝ 𝘸𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩? ❞, what why would you think I'm a weirdo? annoyed as i opened my eyes and what came into my vision rather than a beautiful young man was a horrendous painting of some lady who looked blood thirsty. holy shit that scared me.

❝ 𝘰𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘩𝘰𝘩𝘰𝘩𝘰 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘢-𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞, I made an excuse trying not to jump off the window right at this moment because of embarrassment but the expressions of the people didn't change at all they were still looking at me like im a weirdo well all were except for one.

❝ 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘢𝘴 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞, eli jang smiled so sweetly that it made me want to have diabetes...what is this..this smile of him doesn't look real at all. how did no one ever noticed that? i guess I'm am outsider that's why i noticed it but whatever i have embarrassed myself in front of him so much that i can't even talk to him.

❝ 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩𝘩..𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢 𝘰𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞, I ran away without looking back at him at all. wow that was embarrassing. i went back to my class and sat on my bench and soon my body slumped into the chair. yes this is what happens when i use this body over it's capacity. i don't get it what this is but what the fuck god if you wanted to send me to this novel world at least you could've given me a healthy body. no but how am i gonna survive with this fragile body in this world? even being angry makes this body go on the verge on death. what's with my luck i died in accident which is literally so painful and now i have to suffer in this sickly body. well the good thing is I'm at least in my favourite manhwa.