A Devil's Love?

I'm surrounded by them, all six of them. The devils from the underworld that have come to collect my soul. Why my soul there are so many other people in the world why me. It wasn't like this, this morning, it was differently not like this. Hi I'm Skye and I might as well tell you how I got into this mess.

I woke up with happiness, I didn't have work or school and all I needed to do today was to go out and get some groceries for dinner. I walk into the bathroom and start to have a shower, grabbing the sprung to put soup on it, I notice a small bug near my feet. WAIT WHAT! A BUG! "AHHHHHHH!" I run out of the shower with a small towel around me. I then see my half asleep little sister Gracie-Elizabeth, Well Gracie for short with Oliver in her arms. "Gracie did I wake you, sorry you can go back to sleep if you want." She gives me a gentle smile and shakes her head. "I'll make me and Oliver some breakfast." I nod my head "Yes okay thank you." I kiss her head and I grab my phone to check the time and head into my room to get changed. It wasn't long ago my father abandoned me and Gracie for his new beloved and Mother died when Gracie was born.

 I start to put my shoes on and start to walk out the door. When Gracie runs and grabs my arm. "Where are you going?" She says in a scared voice, I smile "I'm going to get groceries for dinner, I won't be long."She starts to tear up "Promise?" Sometimes this 6 year old can worry too much but I guess it's understandable, "I promise Gracie. Would you like me to take Oliver?" I ask. She shakes her head. "Okay then bye bye" I kiss her good bye and walk out the door. Wearing a yellow singlet and my favorite cat zombie hoodie with jeans.  My type of outfit for a day like today. 

I start to walk down the stairs of my apartment and I suddenly stumble. I'm falling!?  I close my eyes to brace myself for in packet with my arms out in front of myself.  I hear a man's voice once I had landed. I'm not in a lot pain so that only mean's I have landed on one of the people in the apartments below me. I open my eyes lowly in fear of getting yelled at by the person I landed on.  I see the person I landed on was a really hot guy, his eyes are a dark blue they are so pretty, and his style is so cool and despite all that. 

At the very moment he didn't seem quite happy.  "Umm  ...I" I studded in speech, "Sorry is a good start but right now I'm in pain so could you get off please." I look down "Oh yes I'm sorry I'll get up right now." I stand to my feet and say "I'm truly sorry, I tripped and..." He looks up at me and sigh's "Its fine" He stands to his feet and said to be careful. I asked him if he'd like it if for me to call the hospital? I insisted but he only refused and walked away.

What a great way to start off in the morning. I sighed and started walking back down the stars until I hit the bottom of the stair case. I do hope he is okay. I didn't even get his name sigh, "Oh well" I shrug and keep walking.  I start to walk across the rood to find a guy gabbing my hoodie. "Watch out." He said with a very sweet voice. "What do you mean?" I question him but not long after I finger the answer out on my own, a car not even 5 seconds away tried to hit me. I NEARLY DIED!?

I jump when I see it go past me with a lot of speed. "Um thank you." He smiles "its okay but Missy you really need to watch were your going you nearly died there." I sigh "I know I'm really sorry." He looks up at me and takes his right hand out toward me. "My name is Joel, and you?" He smiles again, he's really cute with that smile, his blonde hair it suits him too. "It's Skye." I look down at my feet. "What a pretty name, Skye wow so cool." I'm starting to blush, oh god. He looks at his phone and sighs, "Sorry Skye but I gotta  go. Anyway be careful okay bye." He runs off before I could say anything.

DANMMMM what a cutely. I giggle and keep walking, I can't believe I nearly died twice today this is crazy. I really need to watch what I'm doing. I arrive at the store and walk to the meat area "hmm" I know we'll have Japanese curry for dinner. It's always been me and Gracie's favorite. I hear a filmier voice "Skye!"  I turn to see who it was.  It was Pepper, Oh how much I missed her. I start to tear up. "PEPPER!?" She runs up and hugs me. "Long time no see sorry I was gone for so long." I shake my head. I start to berry my head in her shoulder.