Chapter 1

Taehyung

Taehyung: 27 y/o

"I want all the details of Lee's where he's staying?what he's doing?who's coming and going from there?" I ordered "everything mean everything got it!?

I glance at Jimin who just entered in my office panting giving me the look of it's important, i hangup and turned towards Jimin.
"I'm listening"

"We found him" i glare at Jimin.

"He's in Singapore"

"Is she with him?" I asked keeping my calm,as much as I Wanna rush to the other side of the world and kill the bastard with my bare hands.

"Yes" i know the information is 100% correct if Jimin seem this sure.

"Who's there keeping tabs on them?"

"Yoongi hyung!" I nodded , As I remember it was me who arranged Min Yoongi to this assignment of finding that Bastard, he's our sniper, best sniper in the world, he likes to work alone manoeuvring in the shadows perfect for the job.

"Get the men ready we're leaving in an hour " I ordered, sliding my phone in blazer inside pocket.

"Where you going?" Jimin asked as i was about leave.

"To let aunt know" Jimin smiled and nodded.

*********

"You What? You're joking right?" She asked in pure shock clearly didn't except me to say that i found her after so many years, when i basically drag her to the study room away from the kitchen this woman made cooking her way of dealing with things,I stay quiet to let it sink in.
"You're going now to get her?" She asked as a whimper left her mouth as she throw herself in my embrace for warmness that only this woman brings out of me, i hold her tightly resting my chin on her head after placing few kisses on her head.

"She'll be here in two days I promise you that.." she didn't say anything just nodded still in my embrace, breaking the hug she look up to me, "Did you find him as well?" Her words came out through gritted teeth.I just nodded and she took a deep breath "God.."

"He's Gonna get what he deserves in the next 21 hours,this is my second promise to you" i murmur in deep breath holding her by her shoulders

"When are you leaving" he asked wiping her tear away.

"In an hour" she sucked a deep breath trying not break again "today is the last day I'm seeing these tears you got me!?" She laughed in the middle of the sob nodding as i press my lips to her forehead.

"If i heard you cried. I'm not gonna bring her home you hear me?" She sigh, slapping my arm before i left her in the study.

********