The Unbreakable

"Many Bonds break but there is one that doesn't, it's the Bond between God & His believer. It's an Unbreakable Bond."

{OPENING}

Amal Edward has been sheltered by her family, away from the world's harm. She is protected by her best friend whom she is in love with since childhood. She imagined their life together, getting married, having kids, and becoming old. She had it all planned out but when truths were told and feelings revealed, she stand all alone watching the man she loves becoming someone else's.

Edmund Hamza is your typical guy who doesn't show much of his emotions. He lives his according to what others want and tells him to avoid drama. Now that he is of the age of marriage and his parents want him to get married. He knows who he wants and for years he had always wanted her, but an unexpected encounter with another female turns his life upside down where he has no choice but to watch the sparkle out of the girl he loves die.

Rabia Shafaq lived an alone life, being an orphan at a young age and then being adopted into a life she didn't feel she belong. She worked hard and became an independent woman yet she feels lonely, a sense of emptiness. A car accident makes her meet the man of her dream and she sets her eyes on him, it's him and him only, Edmund Hamza.

{CHARACTERS}

Amal Edward

Edmund Hamza

Rabia Shafaq

Anthony (Adam) Steffan

Olivia Stark

{TRIGGER WARNING}

This book will have content such as suicide and strong language. Please do not read if you are sensitive to these topics.

{COPYRIGHT}

All rights are reserved. Copyright of Book_Wormzzz. This story is pure fiction and from imagination so any copyright will be punished.

{AUTHORS}

Hello Everyone! This book is being edited by two writers and will publish soon. Thank you for considering reading this and we appreciate all your readers.

Keep Reading & Smiling.