Summary

When people think about my time, they think about the Revolution, the fight for independence won by us, the defeat of the British Empire by a colony they had previously looked down on and the birth of the United States of America.

When they think about the people who lived during that time and changed the world order, they think about George Washington, my mentor, Benjamin Franklin, my colleague, Thomas Jefferson, my lover, and as of late Alexander Hamilton, my friend.

We met in New York as one does during my time, cried, laughed and supported each other through hardship, joined the revolution side by side – though admittedly someone had an easier time than the other –, we fought together against the Empire, were confided to the desk with the promise of success – and the ever inflexible authority of George Washington –, returned to the battlefield and won but not without losses.

However the fight was not over yet, in hindsight the real work had just begun. We bid our time, reading and acquiring knowledge and when the time was ripe, we built the nation. We faced all sorts of challenges personal and professional alike – admittedly some were caused by our own carelessness. Yet they were overcome because if there was one thing that we had in common, it was our resilience.

He died before I did and I was left behind. Our little group was no more. I kept going because that was the only thing I knew – Moving Forward. I achieved my goals, built a foundation for the future, so that when I was no longer alive the future generations could walk on these paths I built and expand them to their wishes.

Because although I am not a founding father of this nation, I am the Founding Mother.

Authors Note:

Hello guys, I am starting a new Hamilton fanfiction titled "The Founding Mother". It will center around my Original Character and you will be able to see how she interacts with rest of the cast and changes the story. I would like to say that the changes are subtle but in all honesty she is creating a whole new world with her presence alone – at least that is what I hope she will. However one thing is for sure, I DO NOT OWN ANY OF HAMILTON (THE MUSICAL) CHARACTERS NOR DO I OWN THE STORY.

I hope you will enjoy the story I have in mind as much as I do.