Chapter 1

I opened my eyes as I yawned looking to stare at my wall.

New day, new thought.

I stretched my arms and yawned again.
I got up from my bed and started walking to my closet to pick out what to wear.

I threw it on my bed and made my way to my bathroom.

I brushed my teeth,washed my face and did my skincare in 10 minutes.

I went over to my bed and got dressed in the clothes that I picked.

I heard a meow.

I smiled widely and turned my head to see Lala.

She's a cat I adopted 3 years ago back when I was in university.

She looked too cute to reject.

I squatted down and pet her.

After some minutes of playing with her I got my bag and filled it with stuff that I would need and threw it on my shoulder as I got a simple coat.

I opened my room's door and closed it behind me,making my way to my dad's shop.

"Good morning dad!" I called out to the family.

He replied with a "Good morning" back

I looked at my mom who was in her usual elegant suit.

"Morning Eomma"I greeted her.

"Good morning Nayeon! Oh yeah tell me about your case! I'm curious" She said curiously.

"Um. Alright. So a nice lady came in a few days ago stating that her friend and she herself made an agreement on sharing about 40,000 won if one of them wins. So her friend won but she won't share the money!" I explained to her.

I heard the door of the diner room clicking and I turned to see who it was.

"You awake? Finally. Oh yeah where's my glasses you said you would give them back? I need them Sanhyun this isn't a game" I rolled my eyes at my brother.

"Oh yeah I think I might have lost them" he said calmly and walked to his place at the table.

"WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" I shouted at him.

"Buy me new ones! I expect them by tomorrow!" I said to him seriously.

The boy had the gut to get my glasses, promise me that he would give them back and lost them.

"Nayeon they are just glasses. Relax, I will buy you new ones" My mom defended Sahyun.

"Exactly" sahyun replied.

"This isn't fair! Appa?" I asked him looking deeply in his eyes.

"Oh yeah I got this thing waiting for me. Sorry gotta go!" He excused himself not wanting to deal with our drama clearly.

I leaned back to my chair.

Not fair.

"You only favour him because he's the younger one" I spoke to my mom.

"Not true Nayeon. I got to go to work now. See you guys later" She then took her bag and walked out.

I kicked Sahyun's legs under the table and walked away.

This drama got me blushing.

BUT anyways. I had like no idea what to do Lmao