Chapter 1

Italics are thoughts
TWs:
Swearing
Small signs of neglect
I don't know if there are any other TWs so let me know if there are. Thank you for reading :) hope you enjoy<3
————————————————————————
"Hey Goodmorning Toms" Phil said in his cheery old man tune.

"Goodmorning." I say sounding groggy, I didn't get the best of sleep last night so I wasn't as cheery as normal. "Sooo me and your brothers are gonna be out late at the tower tonight there was a couple meetings and some weird party going on, there's leftovers in the fridge and you can always call if anything bad happens. Alright?" They always have something work related that makes them stay out so late, I kinda got used to it "Yeah that's fine" at least mom is gonna be here.

"Alrighty! Well you still have school so go get your uniform and eat some food." "Okkkkkk" I said with a sigh.

Stupid school. I wish school just didn't exist like we aren't gonna use any of the shit they teach us in real life, like who needs to know what pi is.

I got dressed ate some food then I was on my way.

Once I got to school the bell was just about to ring, Tubbo and Ranboo were still waiting anyway, that always makes me smile. Once they saw me Tubbo ran over and gave me a hug .

While Ranboo just walked. Are you kidding? I mean seriously I'm the biggest man he should be running towards me. (like all of the women)

"TOMMYYYYYY!!!!!! Why are you so late we thought you skipped!" Tubbo practically yelled in my ear. "Sorry Tubs I woke up late." I said with a laugh. " you say that everyday! Lets go." He said with a annoyed look on his face
"Hey boob boy." I say to Ranboo while being dragged inside by Tubbo "Don't call me that." He says with what looks like a frown but I can tell he's smiling under that little mask of his.
"Pft, ok Ranboob." I say with a chuckle.

We walk into our first class of the day and the teacher starts talking about the lesson today.

After class we started walking to the second class of the day, maths. "Ughhh I have maths"
"Lmao L" Tubbo said with a laugh. "Oh you little.." Ranboo budged in and took tubbo to their next class before I could strangle him. "Sorry Tommy! We'll see you at lunch!" Tubbo stuck his tongue out as they walked away.

Im so gonna murder him at lunch.

After that class was done I was already excited about getting back home to hang out with my mom, but of course XD just has better plans for me.

——————————-~Mumza~————————
Hey kiddo, I'm sorry I have the
late shift so I won't be
able to hang out tonight.

Oh that's alright I'll just hang
out with Tubbo :)

Ok Love , I hope you have
a good night <3
————————————————————————

Well spending time with mom is crossed off the list. "Hey Turbo can i hang out with you tonight?"

"Sorry boss man my dad doesn't want me out tonight, no idea why honestly."

"Oh that's alright I'll have a movie marathon or something, thanks anyway" I said with a smile. hell no am I having a movie marathon, I'll just go on patrol. I know it's risky but I've done it before so...

The end of school came around and nothing really interesting happened until it got dark, I ate some food and I watched Up. (aka the best movie of all time) As soon as I realized it was dark I got my gear from the secret room in my closet, opened my window and I was off.

——A/N——
Hey! Sorry this is my first fic so I don't know if it's that good, but I hope you enjoyed what I have for the story so far. Sorry it was so short and was really fast passed! Let me know if you have any ideas on things I should add or any suggestions it really helps out! Thank you again. :)

690 words😻