~ Intro ~

HELLO! Welcome to my new book, EROS. EROS is part of a trilogy called 'The Four Kingdoms' (this is being debated). EROS contains a bunch of mature themes that might be triggering and uncomfortable for some, so that's why I'm adding warnings below this and on top of each chapter that contains something that might trigger you. I'd also like to make clear this story is from the point of view of the guy, not the girl, though it will switch sometimes, as well as it will also be in third-person. This story takes place in modern times with historical aspects.

Warning This Book Contains:

- Explicit Romance

- Mental Health/Illness

- Suicide Mentioning

- Violence/Gore

- War

- Mature Scenes/Talk

- Drug Mention/Use

- Abuse

- Toxic Behavior (do not Romanticize)

I'd just like to point out this book does not contain explicit smut, it only contains things such as kissing, holding hands, etc. Plus what makes a good story doesn't isn't to have smut.

I really hope you all enjoy this book!

Recapping on that note;

If you copy or rewrite my work in any way, I have the right to copyright your "work", plagiarism is against the law.

This story is pure fiction. Any names, places, and events are fictitious (not all but some), and any similarities to real-life events or people are coincidental (most of the time).

This story might leave you in tears. I can only promise a good ending. There will be trigger warnings wherever necessary. Read at your own risk.

✞———————❖———————✞

THANK YOU, ENJOY!!!

PLEASE SHARE AND VOTE, I'D LOVE IT IF THIS BOOK COULD GET SOME LOVE AND SUPPORT! THANK YOU!!! ALSO, DON'T BE SCARED TO SHARE YOUR THEORIES!

Posted on 8/04/2022 at 9:08 AM

Edited on 5/24/2024 at 6:44 AM