1

Minho's POV

It shouldn't matter. Such a stupid bitch i am. such a fucking stupid bitch i am what the actual fu-

"Yo stop it's just his friend okay-" Jisung said. "No no no no it might be his girlfriend. Why am i so unlovable? I hate this world so much so fucking much."

"It's okay bro. I do love you."
"Shut up."

"Oh well no i won't and i guess you should just move on from him because he doesn't deserve you blah blah" he said as he pat my head. I glared at him.
"You don't look scary at all."

"Did i ask." "No, but for your kind information, you don't look creepy or spooky or scary. You look like a total baby who's lost in the shopping mall." he said, giving a sigh.

"But.. I liked him.. I loved him.. Bangchan.. He's so perfect and all. He's so damn beautiful. He's gorgeous."

"But you know he's one of the bad boys who play around with other girls. Who are you to love him as a boy anyway. He's just gonna hurt you and will never see you more than just a friend. Got it?"

"Thank you for the unnecessary information i already knew." i got up and went to the school yard.

I looked at the little plant i planted. I started to talk with it. It's name was tacenda. I called it enda for short.

"Hey enda. Today uh it was a nice day but heard bangchan going out with some other girl. That basically ruined my day. Han jisung is saying that he's the worst. Whatever. Oh well i'm gonna go to the extra class today because of my exams. Its gonna start within a week i think. I'm so scared. I worked very hard for this one though, think i'd get nice grades. Okay whatever it is. I shall have to go now."

I sighed and got up. Looking back, i saw someone staring at me. It was Hyunjin.

"Oh hi."
"hi, u talking to that plant again?"

"Enda. Short for tacenda. I've told you many times" i said to him.
"Kay sorry."

I couldn't believe he was saying sorry. To me. He never did that.
"Sorry? Didn't know you could be."

"Neither did i. Heard you liking bangchan so yeah. I'm 'sorry' for that."
"You mf. Just because you got bitches doesn't mean you're the best"

"Woa never thought you could get mad that easily. How's the preparation for exams? You're gonna slay it anyway."
"I hope i do.. I'm pretty scared actually." i said, sighing and kind of started to talk with him.

"Anyway, your choice is worse than i thought. Bangchan is not for you. Besides, that'd affect your studies. Don't get crushes. You're too little to have one."
"You're unbelievable. Got any crush anyway?"
He stopped walking and looked at me.
"What?"
"You don't wanna know it. So don't ask i guess."

"WAIT IS IT CHAN?" i yelled.
"Definitely no."
"Oh, better. Good. Slayed."

"And you actually thought i liked boys like you do?" he asked.
"It seems like it though." i scoffed.

"What if it isn't the case? You're the only gay person in our class." he said.
I looked at him in the eye. I was honestly tired of hearing it.
"I'm tired of hearing it for an uncountable times. I-"
"Oh there goes mr. joowon. Sir is probably preparing for our math test."

"Oh guess what let's greet him"

We went to our math teacher and greeted him.
"Hello Sir, how are things?" i said to him as he smiled.
"Oh good to see you both. Hyunjin, you don't seem to do well in the last few exams. What's going on? You need to practice alot you know?" he said to Hyunjin as he awkwardly smiled.
"Ah well sir- i'll try my best next time"

"And Minho, i want you to get the best marks once again. I feel like you'll get anyway. Hyunjin, be like minho."
I turned to hyunjin and smirked at him. He seemed to just look at me.

"Okay go for the classes. The extra class is mine today~" he smiled as he left.

"Did you notice that he wanted me to be gay?" hyunjin asked afterwards.
"He didn't say anything like that."

"He told me to be like you."
"It's just that he wanted you to do well in the exams like i do." i said and smiled.
"...stop with that cute smile for real. You think you're the cutest and most famous and the best pet of the teachers. Stop acting like it."

"I just.. Smiled-" i couldn't finish my line as he just walked away to his besties.

"This guy makes me feel like i'm nothing more than just an option to talk with." i mumbled as i went in the class as well, waiting for the next teacher to come.