- 1 day 04.08.2022

- I think each of you has a uncle girl that you love very much, I love her too, she is everything to me, she only has two brothers and she loves us as her sisters, we share everything together...
-Her father is very wild, ... actually if you talk to him he will be a different person, he is very nice but very jealous.
- In order not to prolong it, I am starting to tell what happens on this date 04.08.2022 .
-His daughter has been writing with a boy for a long time, so she didn't tell her father that she was talking to a boy because she was afraid and kept it a secret for a long time, until this moment. while writing with him, she didn't hear his father's steps for a moment... he took the phone and started looking, then out of nervousness, jealousy and bitterness, he threw the phone and broke it....
-The father started asking the girl questions about that boy...in every question he got the answer no...the father broke things and then asked the girl again and she finally agreed, but she didn't tell him where the boy lived. and who was it because she knew that from his nervousness and the bitterness he had, he would strangle that boy, he shouted and asked the woman, she pretended she didn't know, then he took the suitcase and put it in the car, he got his passport...visa. he hugged the boys...he was crying...and greeted two boys...the older brother started crying saying no don't go ,he had just gone to Germany . his little son was running behind the car saying dad..... He's crying...😭😭😭 but he didn't come back....., .
-I'm sorry, but I can't continue to tell about this story, because my tears won't let me.

By ______ .