introduction

A barista warmly welcomes customers into their establishment. ❞

Warmly was a bit too much in Wynonna's eyes. She was rough around the edges, too quiet and too "simple" for this barista lifestyle. Her coworkers; Stephen, Ziya & Annette were the absolute, LIFE of the party!

Stephen recently came out so the entire shop threw him this giant party/celebration just for the occasion. And during pride month too.

Ziya had moved out and gotten her own apartment even though her traditional Muslim parents, mainly her father was completely against it. Once again, the shop threw her a giant party/celebration.

Annette just had graduated from high school even though she grew up in very rough household and lost both her parents before her 10th birthday. And like clockwork, the shop threw her a giant party/celebration.

Wynonna didn't accomplish anything, or so she felt but, she was also very new to the shop so no one knew very much of her personal life. Not even Ziya who was a very, "nosey" and "in your face" type of girl, but truthfully she was just eager to learn about anyone whose ever been employed at Roasted. The coffee in which these weird folks worked at.

The only "interesting" thing about Wynonna was that she was from Ohio. She knew a lot about trees and if she had been born a boy, she would've been a logger.

Boring.

Wynonna was simple. And boring.

Maybe that's how Wynonna liked to be? Simple and boring. She was 22 and never had a boyfriend (or girlfriend), never had her first kiss, never had sex, never had much of anything. Though she went to public school and even graduated, she was still boring.

Today was her 3 month anniversary of working at Roasted. How she latest this long, she had no idea.

She tied her brunette hair up in a tight and sleek ponytail, washed her face, brushed out her brows, did some really boring skin care routine and called it a day.

She grabbed the basics, like her wallet and phone/phone charger, hailed a taxi and hoped that she would have a better than great day.

For Wynonna, it's always the same boring day.