Chapter 1 - Going home?

Location: Southern Mountains of Noxus

"Spirits of the abyss grant my wife Aiya and are were to be sons Fudo and Akihiro safety and happiness in the ever expansive void you've blessed upon us." Hiroki rose from his knees to be met with the sullen eyes of monk Duyi. "Its that time of year is it not my freind" "Yes Duyi, the 20th anniversary of my greatest failure" "Hiroki, lift your head, you and I both know you could have done nothing to prevent what happened" With a frustrated sigh Hiroki left his chambers. "Were are you going Hiro" Duyi questioned. "To clear my thoughts" "He is a very volatile one monk Duyi, when will he learn""Acolyte Chen, one can not blame a human for his emotions, there the very requirement for survival" "He is undisciplined, why should we risk helping him?""Acolyte he may not have the level of ability of even a brother at this monastery...but we are of different upbringing;and with his I say hes doing just fine"

"A calming meditation should rel-leave some of these feelings" Hiroki sat at the edge of the cliff. Closed his eyes, and on a breath of three he was in a space few men or women wishes to be. In the space between Reality and Death, the Void. A enteral place of possibility or disappointment. Were the very gods seek wisdom. Few mortals every learn of this place. With even fewer finding what there seeking. But those who do never are the same. *snaps*  " I have to get to Zaun!!!" And like that Hiroki and the people of Zaun paths will cross, will it be for the betterment or determinant of the world? We shall see.

================================================================================

Hello author Jared here. Hope u like the first chapter of this book. The picture at the top is what Hiroki looks like. It will have multiple crossovers with VioletFlame293's book What if (Jinx) Powder x Reader. so check there book out and if u have any suggestions on the book just comment them and i hope to see u again.

Auf Wiedersehen.....