Gossip Girl's 10 Year Anniversary

Hey Upper East Siders,

Thought you'd heard the last of me? Surprise! Gossip Girl is back for one night only to celebrate the 10-year anniversary of my last post to the Upper East Side.

In honour of this occasion, I think it's time to check in and give you all an update on our favourite Upper East Siders. I'm sure you've all been wondering what they've gotten up to since we said goodbye.

First up is our favourite on-again, off-again couple Dan Humphrey and Serena Van Der Woodsen. They have officially called it quits. They filed for divorce almost three years into marriage. Rumour has it that they tried their best, attending therapy, and going on couples retreats but nothing was sticking. So S pulled the trigger and served Lonely Boy with divorce papers, citing irreconcilable differences. Emphasis on differences.

Since the divorce, S has been thriving, as she's been spotted travelling the globe and promoting her own lifestyle brand, Simply Serena. Blogging was never her strong suit but Instagram was her calling. Her aesthetic posts were off the charts and brand deals started pouring in immediately.

While we have known S to be a wild party girl she has tamed her image and found serenity in meditation and therapy for her daddy issues. She now shares lifestyle and fashion advice on her YouTube and TikTok.

There have also been whispers of a new relationship for her but there have been no confirmations. It seems unlikely that S would keep something like this from her following, so we are going to chalk this one up to speculation.

While S has been flourishing, Lonely Boy has dwindled. He moved back to Brooklyn after the divorce and has been shut away playing the role of reclusive writer.

We hear he's only leaving his house for necessities which include his daily coffee run and cigarette fix. According to his Twitter account, he is always working on a "project" that he can't wait to share but we are not sure we care anymore.

His last novel was a flop, he tried to recapture the magic of his debut novel but the truth is people are disinterested in his take on the privileged and wealthy. It is clear from his writing he's just bitter about the divorce settlement. Sorry D. Maybe it's time for a career change.

In other news, our favourite power couple, Chuck and Blair have both made big names for themselves.

B has taken the reigns at Waldorf Designs and has been working overtime to rebrand and expand to luxury home decor and a children's line. Not to mention her very own line of fashion accessories including a signature headband collection. If you don't have a handband from the B by Waldorf Collection you are missing out.

Blair and her family continue to reside in a penthouse in Manhattan, and often spend summers in France with her parents. On the odd occasion, you can find B with her children feeding the ducks in Central Park with Dorota. We hear the two have remained close throughout the years.

B also maintains an equally aesthetic Instagram to S, showing off her two beautiful children and life with Chuck Bass.

Speaking of Chuck, he has also made a global brand for himself by expanding his hotel chain. He has also turned his old bachelor lifestyle into the ultimate bachelor experience, so if you've ever wanted to live like Chuck Bass, now you can. If you are booking a stay at a Bass hotel, you can ask for 'The Lost Boys Package'. The language in the waiver you sign is a little sketchy but there's been nothing but five-star reviews so far.

Aside from running his own empire, we hear Chuck has taken to fatherhood quite well, if anything he can come across as an overbearing father. Trying to overcorrect and be the father his father had never been to him but B keeps him grounded and they balance each other out.

Chuck doesn't have much presence on social media but whoever curates his business pages are doing a fine job.

Next up, we have Nate Archibald. A name that has been part of many a scandal in New York as his political career has been under scrutiny since before it began. Turns out that old habits die hard with Nate and his family has been working hard to keep his indiscretions under wraps. Sadly for them, the tabloids just can't get enough of our favourite man whore. If only he had learnt to keep it in his pants.

Since having to pull out of the running for mayor due to his reputation we hear he has been laying low and trying to find a new passion in life. One that keeps him out of the spotlight.

His social media has been private for quite some time now, but if you are one of the lucky few who have access, you will see he's still the same old Nate. He's currently living in a gated community in LA and dating some actress, for now.

Here's hoping he returns to the East Coast soon though, without him the tabloids just haven't been the same.

Then there is Little J, not so little anymore. After years of feuding with Blair Waldorf, the two finally called a truce after B couldn't deny J's talent for design. Turns out Jenny Humphrey has made a name for herself in the fashion industry, launching her own brand a few years ago and becoming an instant viral sensation.

After J's brand skyrocketed, everyone was dying to collab with her, including B. She reached out to J during New York fashion week last fall and the two have been spotted a few times together since.

Could this be the fashion collaboration we have been waiting for? Keep your eyes locked on both their socials as we wait for all to be revealed...even if it is just a messy Instagram live tell-all about how things didn't work out.

I suppose we should give a special mention to Vanessa, Lonely Boy's only friend. Since leaving the Upper East Side, V has been focusing on her filmmaking. You can see some of her work on YouTube, but she has also taken a dip into the world of indie film festivals and plans to premiere something special at Sundance later this year.

Her films may not be to everyone's taste, but someone out there must appreciate them.

As to whether she is still in touch with Dan, we are not sure. V doesn't like to spend too much time in New York due to bad memories. If they are still in contact it is likely over Facetime as we couldn't count on seeing Lonely Boy leaving his house anytime soon.

Last but not least we have Georgina Sparks. We hear she has gotten bored of living as a housewife, especially as her application for Real Housewives of New York got denied. So she promptly filed for divorce from Philip. Not without securing a good future for her son Milo, of course.

Since the divorce, you will often find Georgina living her best life as a socialite among the elite. Her Instagram is filled with glitz and glam from the best designers who kit her out for all the events.

Rumours have also been swirling about a potential romance between her and Jack Bass but nothing has been confirmed. Not that that has stopped the fans from spotting a certain dark-haired gentleman in the back of some of G's posts.

We're sure she'll announce it when the time is right, probably with a huge rock on her finger. You know she would never be one to settle.

And what of little old me, you ask? Wouldn't you like to know? ;)

Until the next anniversary,

You know you love me,

xoxo Gossip Girl