A/N & Story Warnings

Hello guys!

This is my first time writing and posting a story, please be kind.
This story has been for a while in the making. The chapters are prewritten and will be posted on time. (I hope so)
Since is prewritten, we are going to have specific days for our randevou (rendezvous, appointment)😉 (the days would be announced at the end of the first chapter.)

I want you to know that English is my second language, if you find anything grammatically incorrect, please point it out. We are here to learn and grow.
This story contents harsh language, violence and triggering things. Read at your own risk.

Important warning:

This book contains dark triggering situations, such as matters of sexual assault, gun violence, graphic violence, torturing scenes, mention of blood and animal abuse. Blood rituals with extreme scenes and oaths. It also contains mention of rape, scenes embodying that and matters of suicide.

This warning has been put here to prevent sensitive, under aged readers or and readers with mental health issues from reading this book.
Read this book at your own risk, you have been warned. Thank you for reading this warning.
Feel free to message me if any of the chapters trigger you and I will take them down or make them more friendly for you to read.

Take care of your mental health, it matters.

I love you all and I hope you love this story as much as I love it.
Thank you for giving this a chance and if at any point it gets boring, please know there is action coming up ahead.