Happily Never After (Tagatha/the school of good and evil)

As if the sky had just cracked, a girl who was though to be gone forever made another return. She was too shocked to scream, the only reaction that was seen was her eyes popping out of their sockets.

Landing on the grass, she made a magical entrance. Dust escaped from underneath her clothes, creating fog around her.

As she dusted herself, students watched. They were unable to tell if they were in awe or shock.

"WITCH!"

Immediately Sophie's eyes shot up. She had thought she had escaped from her past, but it seemed like it was catching up to her.

She didn't understand. She had proven that she was good, why had they still believed she was evil?

She hissed as ropes made their way around her wrists and ankles, imprisoning her. Questions flooded in, voices that couldn't be replaced. Why was this happening?

Another ripple. The clouds were pure as snow. Birds sang beautiful whistles, whilst whistles began blowing as screaming Agatha emerged from the sky. Like a dove, she sank to the ground.

Her back lay on the ground, in shock. She was alarmed, feeling almost violated. She had been pulled from her kitchen, half a bread in her hand.

She scrambled to her feet, confused.

"They're back!!" Another one yelled.

Her head began to thump, giving her the worst headache. What on earth was going on? Her eyes scanned the area until it met him...Her true love.

"Agatha!" Sophie yelled, trying to loosen herself from their grip. "Agatha?"

Agatha wasn't paying attention. She was so overwhelmed. She wasn't sure if she was happy or not. Too much was happening at the same time.

"AGGIE!!" Agatha turned her head to Sophie. "How did we get here...?"

"You ask me..." Sophie grumbled.

After Agatha had loosened Sophie, they began to recap what happened, ignoring all the people.

"Why are we here?" Sophie growled. "And why am I dressed evil," she looked at all the other Nevers. "But fashionable."

"I guess we graduated from our fairy tales like that..." Agatha stepped towards all the people, watching them step back also.

"Agatha!!!" Kiko yelled, tackling her onto the ground. "Its been so boring without you." She kissed Agatha all over her face.

Agatha smiled, her grin wide.

"Sophie!!!" Dot yelled, throwing her chocolate bar onto the ground and running up to her.

"I've missed you so much." A bit of the chocolate had smudged onto Sophie's face.

It was lunch time when  the girls he decided to show up and some weren't very happy about it. The bell rung meaning it was time for the next class.

"I'll see you later." Kiko squeezed Agatha's hand and left.

"Agatha?"

A strong hand clasped hers, spinning her around. Her grin went wider than ever.

"I've been waiting for you..." He whispered so only she could hear. "I've... been thinking about you." She whispered back.

"Tedros," Sophie rolled her eyes. "Agatha we have to go." She said, pulling her other hand.

Still Tedros didn't let her go. "Where are we going?" Agatha asked, her gaze not leaving Tedros. "Can't tell you with... him around."

Testis gritted his teeth. "Look for me later, okay. Promise."

Sophie smirked. "Some promises can be broken." Agatha frowned at Sophie. "Promise."

"What was that?" Sophie growled. "I don't even know. He makes me feel really weird inside." Agatha smiled.

"He's a jerk. Just make sure you don't get your heart broken." Agatha held Sophie's hand. "You guys were just not meant to be. That's why you think he's a jerk."

Sophie turned to Agatha. "You still broke girl code." Sophie said. "Actually you did. It was destined for us to be together."

Sophie grinned. "And it was destined for us to be together." She squeezed Agatha's hand tighter.

"Always."

Soon Agatha and Sophie were separated. Forced to go back to their chosen castles even though they had graduated.

The bright side to all of this was that they didn't need to go to classes anymore, so they had free time.

Little did they know the storian had other plans.

Agatha trailed through the hall of good. Staring at the portraits.

Mildrid of Mantafox. She had wavy ginger hair which reached her butt dimples. A green headband placed on her head and pearl earings. She wore a similar green dress and Agatha, yet hers was darker.

Behind her was what looked like a witch. She had black eyes and dark brown short hair with a black rag as a dress. A necklace attatched to her neck. The witch didn't seem happy, but the princess was booming with a smile.

Agatha could feel her eyes following her. Startled, she shielded her eyes and ran up to her room.

Sophie pushed the doors to her room open. It hadn't changed one bit. The bed that Hester used to strap her in was still there.

Sophie eyed herself. Her green eyes shimerred through the glass.

Sophie looked deeper, quite enjoying the black lipstick smeared on her lips.

She had dark eyeliner and a fake beauty spot on top of the left side of her mouth.

But her eyes seemed to stand out the most. She looked deeper, deeper and deeper.

It was quite blurred out, but she could clearly mark out what it was.

Petrified, Sophie scrambled back, yelling at the door flung open.

"Oh, its just you." Hester walked in, avoiding eye contact with Sophie.

"Why are you avoiding me. What have I even done to you?" Sophie asked, rolling her eyes.

Hester grabbed her books and plopped them onto her bed, opening it and reading.

"I can help you if you want?" Sophie got closer, poking a bit of fun.

Hester flinched as Sophie tried to touch her palm. "Lay off, witch." She mumbled.

Sophie sighed. "I'll forget you even said that." Sophie walked over to dots bed. Trying to find comfort.

"Ugh!" She got up, dusting off all the crumbs that were on her bed.

Hours later, Agatha stepped into the open. Searching for her prince.

It was late out, about six o'clock. Agatha was wearing a green tank top and blue leggings. With her hair pulled into a little bun.

She met Tedros practicing fencing on a bench.

"Hey." She smiled, taking a seat on the bench. Tedros put down his sword and sat next to Agatha.

"Hi." He responded. Clasping her hand in his, he smiled. "I called you a witch... Little did I know I had chosen you the moment I layed my eyes on you."

Agatha blushed. She could feel Tedros' breath on her as he moved forward. Each second that past Agatha and him kept getting closer and closer.

Oh my gosh... He's going to kiss me. Agatha pulled back.

Tedros opened his eyes. "What's the matter?" He asked, clearing his throat. "I-I don't know... I'm sorry."

She stood up, dashing back to the door. "Wait-"