danger is tired

Can you spell penis?

Read gay bar

Ehren pov:
------------------

As i was walking down the halls of the hotel we were staying at i could feel every inch of my body screaming in pain. The bruises and the tiredness that i had collected the past days were feeling heavier that night, maybe because it was 1am or maybe because i hadnt had a good night sleep in the past month and this night felt like nothing was going to change. I would keep rolling in my bed for the next 5 hours listening to the sound of silence then someone from the cast would decide it would be hilarious to pick on me again and wake me up with a guitar solo or flour or fuck do i know what just so everyone could keep throwing shit at me for the rest of the day. No wonder i was feeling so much pain from the bruises.

I finally arrived at my room and got in, the click of the lock felt like a gunshot in the dark silent room.

"Hey dave are you awake?" I asked

Way too loud.

With the click of a switch the lights turned on.

"I was until you woke me up."

He sounded sleepy.

"Im sorry" i babbled and he smiled.

"Dont worry, come here, lets listen to some music mkay?" he said

And i layed on his bed and i put an earbud in and he held my hand and for minutes that felt like hours i stayed there, paralyzed, staring at the ceiling, embracing the stillness of the moment, serenity was never granted on the set of jackass.

Dave pov:
----------------

Serenity was never granted on the set of jackass and thats something we both knew, and knowing that made our moment even more special. I knew i could trust him and he knew he could trust me, which meant a lot.

Creep came on, ehren thightened his grip, and there was something so special about that moment. I couldve looked at the ceiling for hours, it looked so beautiful while holding ehrens hand

"I dont care if it hurts
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul"

I could hear his breath so close to me and i could hear how irregular it was becoming and i could hear him sighing

I hugged him

"Hey, its fine why are you crying"

"I fucking hate this place and i hate everyone and everyone hates me and everything sucks"

"I know it sucks but i dont hate you."

He snuggled himself closer to me, i could feel his warm breath on my hands

"I know you dont."

I turned off the lights, put away my headpones and hugged him tighter.

Ehrens pov:
--------------------

And there in his arms i felt as if i could finally rest.

"I love you dave"

"Shut up bitch"

"Thats mean"

"You know i love you too"

He said but my mind had already drifted away wandering morpheus' marvelous hidden worlds.

--------------------
Thank god this is so short you guys can laugh now