𝘎𝘙𝘐𝘍𝘍𝘐𝘕 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘎𝘎 !

Wendy's head rested against Finney's shoulder, her nose brushing his jawline. Dozing off as she quickly grew tired.

In any normal scenario Finney would absolutely panic over it, but considering they were kidnapped and Wendy was probably seeking comfort.

He thought it was platonic, but he couldn't help but blush at how close she was to him. Finney sighed as he stared at the locked door, on edge.

a few minutes later the lights suddenly went on, Finney quickly scrambled back to pretend he was sleeping. pulling Wendy down with him.

Wendy gave him a bothered look, about to say something before Finney cut her off by putting a hand to her lips. Wendy widened her eyes as the door opened, quickly shutting them.

A few seconds passed, filled with an uncanny silence. It was so quiet Wendy could hear the grabber breathing heavily.

"I know you're not sleeping~" the grabber said in a song like tone, carrying a tray. The pair slowly sat up, glaring at the man who kidnapped them.

"I'm starving," finney spoke up, but the grabber changed the subject. "Tell me your name"

"Why do you care?" Wendy scowled.

"I usually don't," the grabber admitted, "I find out in the paper and they usually print out a nice, big photo with all the details I could ever want."

Finney and Wendy stayed quiet at his words.

"All the things you kids lie about..." The grabber said lowly causing Wendy to get nervous butterflies in her stomach.

"What's different this time?" Finney asked.

"Oh.." the grabber trailed off, Wendy's ears perked up at the sound of a dog barking in the background.

"oh it's complicated, it's...to complicated," the grabber continued. "Everything's different, nothing's going right."

"You could let us go." Wendy firmly said.

The grabber stayed quiet at her words before finally speaking up, "I've been thinking about it"

Wendy suddenly felt tears in her eyes at his words, 'i can leave?' she thought.

"We promise we won't tell" Finney stated, glancing at the brunette girl beside him.
"You can blindfold us, drop us off the street. We'll walk home".

Wendy nodded at his words, staring at the grabber for his response. "Well, tell me your name." The grabber said.

"Taylor" finney said, "Taylor Mullen." The grabber turned to Wendy, waiting for her answer.

Wendy stared at him, hesitating to be honest or lie. "Ava...Ava Lane" she mumbled out.

The grabber sighed at her words, dropping the tray he was holding onto the floor. The pair flinched at the sound of metal crashing, staring at the man for his next move.