Quiet

I published this story to my ao3 page on 5-12-2016. I don't really know why I never posted it here but.. here's the original link.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/6825850

enjoy lmao
-Ashley

————————————————————————

   Dinner between the 5 was actually going pretty okay so far. It's nice seeing that they have time just to themselves since the tour has ended.

   But Lauren is looking exceptionally aesthetic tonight with her hair in a half up bun and the rest of her waves framing her face down her shoulders.

   Camila can't help but rake her eyes over the older girl as she announces her departure for the bathroom.

   Camila subconsciously rubs her hands together under the table and bites her lip taking in all of the taller girls glory.

   Her blue dress complimenting her eyes and hugging her thin body in all the right places.

   They make quick eye contact as Lauren turns the corner to the restrooms and Camila lets out a shaking breath, moving her hands to grab her green tea, taking a huge sip.

   "You alright, Chanch?" Dinah asks, narrowing her eye brows at the smaller girls odd behavior.

   "Great." Camila chokes, giving the youngest of the group a quick thumbs up.

   Dinah just shrugs, getting back to her conversation with Ally as Normani watches her carefully.

   "What?" Camila asks, suddenly becoming very interested in the black screen of her phone.

   A couple minutes have past and since then the girls got their orders delivered, each too distracted by indulging in their greasy foods to notice Lauren had slipped into the booth next to Camila once again.

   It was nice to be able to eat their weight in disgustingly tasteful foods once again, now that they didn't need to worry about fitting into wardrobe for the next couple months.

   Lauren doesn't miss the way the smaller girl avoids any kind of contact.

   She saw the way her secret lover watched her disappear down the restaurant halls, giving her band mate a show with an extra sway to the hips.

   So, Lauren decided to be bold.

   She placed her right hand on Camila's left knee, causing the other girl to still, half of her pasta pooling out of her mouth. Lauren acted nonchalant, taking a sip from her soda before grabbing her fork and poking at her pre-cut steak.

   Camila chewed slowly, careful not to make anything too obvious as Lauren started to slide closer to the smaller girl.

   She cleared her throat, pushing Lauren's hand away, meeting eyes with a curious Mani as she smiled sheepishly.

   Lauren only bit her cheek, hiding the small smile forming on her lips. She took a bite of her steak and listened as Ally was telling her about something a fan had given her at the airport last night.

   Camila spun her spaghetti in her fork before raising it to her mouth, slurping in the last piece with a 'p' sound.

   Lauren watched her intently while Ally returned to talking with the other girls. She slides her hand higher up Camila's thigh and gets closer to her ear, within whisper distance.

   The smaller girl tensed again, mid chew. Her jaw sat stretched as she felt shivers race around her body.

   "I saw the way you looked at me before, Camz." A familiar husk caused the younger girl to shut her eyes and continue chewing. "God, what I wouldn't give to fuck you right now."