23

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It was the next day and both me and Shota had gotten ready, already going over to Nemuri's to pick up Hailey, the woman flirting with me again, also making fun of the hickeys on Shota.

But now we had gone to the hotel for a moment, Hailey telling me how Nemuri took her out for dinner and to the movies.

I was glad my daughter had a good day while away for just a bit.

"Well anyways you still wanna hang out with us? You know we're going back home later tonight" I say "where are we going?" Hailey asked "it's a surprise" Shota smiled, clipping two bows on Hailey's braids.

Once the three of us were ready to head out, we grabbed our things before leaving, Hailey still asking us about where we were going even after getting into the Uber.

"Baby if we tell you then it won't be a surprise," I say as the Uber driver had pulled up.

"But I wanna know" my daughter stated, puffing out her cheeks a bit while looking at me and Shota.

"Well we're almost there so calm down just a bit, okay?" I ask my daughter, Hailey letting the air from her cheeks out.

"Okay Mommy"

After riding in the Uber for a bit longer we were finally at Disney land, Hailey ecstatic.

"Oh my god mommy, daddy it's Disney land" the girl yelled, jumping up and down as I lightly giggled at her little reaction.

"Mhm, wanna go in?" I asked, getting a very obvious yes.

As we walked into Disney land, already having our passes, I and Shota had led Hailey to the little makeover area, Disney princess dresses all on display for Hailey to pick from.

"Which one do you want princess?" I asked, seeing my daughter's eyes go straight to the Tiana dress, pointing at it.

"I want that one" she stated, the Disney helper grabbing the dress and handing it to me so I can change Hailey in the rooms.

𝐒𝐡𝗼𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
While Y/n changed Hailey, I had already paid for the dress and wand, also buying two sage green bows that were larger than the ones already in her hair.

"Daddy look" I heard her little voice say cheerfully, making me turn to see her all dressed up with a smile, making my hearts swell and a smile pull at my lips.

"You look beautiful" I smiled, bending down to hand her the wand and switch out the bows in her hair.

"Thank you, now let's go," The little girl said while pulling me and Y/n out of the store, her eyes locking right onto Mickey Mouse, me and Y/n a bit glad that we didn't plan anything else outside of this Disney trip.

After finding Princess Tiana, not surprised when even Y/n got excited to see her, we decided to go on a few rides, leading to me and Y/n being sprawled out on a bench, Hailey just giggling at our tired states, making me realize just how dangerous that teacup ride is.

"Get up I wanna get on that ride again" "n-no Hailey, let's go eat, then we'll think about it," Y/n said, making me silently thank her before we all got up, and went to one of the themed restaurants.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
The rest of the day for the family was joyful, the two parents just happy to see Hailey having fun, the two also had a bit of fun as they played Disney-themed games.

But eventually, it was time to go back to their hotel and take a very quick nap before packing their things up, and heading to the airport to go home, this vacation forever bring a cord memory for the three.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 642