You being disrespectful to them

JUNGWON

I think Jungwon would be very shocked. As you two have always been putting the respect towards each others first. Jungwon would feel sad about it, he would probably ask you why you acted like that to him, feeling guilty and thinking he probably has done something in a wrong way. Of course you can't handle being mad at him for too long, you'd probably end up hugging him without saying a word. Once you apologize to him, he would feel relieved.

HEESEUNG

Heeseung would probably get mad about it, he didn't expect you replying to him that mean way. He'd ask you why you were so rude and mean, and he's most likely not talking to you for a few hours or until you say sorry to him. At first, he'd be like "Okay",  not showing how mad and confused he is about it, but then he would show his anger.

JAY

if you're brave enough to be disrespectful to him, then... good for you! I would be honest to put myself against him tbh, Jay would yell back at you the moment you yell at him. At first, he'd be probably like "What the hell??", then he'd be able to let you sleep outside for the night. He's either not talking to you AND throwing icy glances at you. Probably the first thing he'd say is: "I gave you everything, is this the way you repay me?"

JAKE

I think Jake would be so sad about it. As he's always been sweet and kind to you, he would ask himself what he might have done wrong. He would try to hug you, to caress your hair and your face, he'd try to make things work better for you two in the future. He would put his feelings away to know what happened to you though.

SUNGHOON

"Oh, okay." and then he's ignoring your existence for a while. He could walk past you and touch you, but he's not talking. You would feel so bad about it that you'd cook dinner for him as an apologize. Throughout it'd be hard for him, you're still his favorite person and he can't resist you.

SUNOO

Sunoo is too soft, you'd probably feel bad about it in few minutes. He'd go to his room and lock the door, so that he'd be left alone with his thoughts. You would text him several messages asking him to come out and talk about it, but he would ghost you for a while, until he would feel better. As Sunoo's very sensitive, he's likely answering you with sweet words. "I'm sorry I reacted that way... I'll be better, I promise that"

NIKI

Even if bickering is part of you two's routine, if you cross the line he'd be very disappointed. Niki'd be like:"Damn that's too much... you better say sorry", and he'd be angry about it. He'd follow you whenever you go, knocking on the door of the rooms you go in, calling you non stop at the phone, asking for a solution for you two.