The Wild Patient

Author's Note:

I planned and wrote the first two books of the Holmstrom Series with haste and unorganized plots when I was only 16 and 17. Now that I'm 19 and have read the first two books, I cringed and realized how off Ametrine and Blue's books were. First, I was not consistent with Ametrine's personality. I have defined and told that she was cold and didn't like physical touch yet in between the first book, she was warm and affectionate.

With Blue's book, it was longer than necessary, as shameful as it is to admit, I only thought of monetary gains when I wrote hers. I thought back then, the longer the story, the more money I can get. Now that I'm grown and matured a bit, I don't want to gain anything out of my stories other than appreciation here and there but will never be for money.

I'm still considering whether I would rewrite "The Clumsy Designer and The Deceived Heiress" since I am really excited to write Carnelian's story which is the third installment. The Deceived Heiress is under contract in Dreame, that's why I am hesitant to rewrite hers. If the contract does not allow it, I shall rewrite it in my own drafts and tell you bits of it so you wouldn't be confused when you plan to read the whole series. Although you can read this as a stand-alone, it does not sit right with me that I'm restarting with my third story.

Here I am, asking for a chance for you to let me rewrite, re-organize this series as I really want to finish this. However, I only have a little free time because I am currently a college student under the BS Accountancy program.

Hope to interact with you someday!