ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕤 / 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠

EVERYONE MAY MAKE AS MANY CATS AS THEY WANT IN MODERATION.

Three Clans. Two in war. And one slowly starving to death.
There's not much to do about these problems when you're so young. But our protagonists definitely think that there's a way that they can make things right again. Step by step, piece by piece. There's going to be a long journey ahead to make it that far though, so watch out, for there's trouble in the making.

𝕃𝔸𝕂𝔼ℂ𝕃𝔸ℕ

𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠: LakeClan is made up of an alpine forest and a large lake on the side of their territory. Camp is set up in a very small clearing and dens are made out of sticks, brambles, and thorn bushes. They don't own the whole lake though and only own about a quarter of the length of the lake. These cats love to climb, swim, run, and pretty much everything that you throw their way. They're pretty diligent and understanding. Most of these cats are super close to one another and act like a big family. There are a few that don't get along, but these few are most often outsiders who have joined. Prey consists of mostly rodents, small mammals, birds, and almost always fish.

𝔹𝕠𝕕𝕪 / ℙ𝕖𝕝𝕥 𝕋𝕪𝕡𝕖𝕤: They have pretty and lithe structures with nimble, slightly large, paws. These cats usually have darker pelts, mostly browns, that blend in with the trees. Their fur length is usually pretty short and sleek. They have webbed toes and most have incredible power in swimming. Eye colors can consist of sunshine amber, mossy green, dark aquatic blue, and maybe a few instances of golden-brown eyes.

ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕤: This Clan has been in a humongous, super bloody battle, with CavernClan. Two cats are currently fighting over leadership because their leader has just recently passed away.

ℂ𝔸𝕍𝔼ℝℕℂ𝕃𝔸ℕ

𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠: CavernClan is set up in a large cave and most dens are open to the rest of the cave. Their territory is mostly outside of the cave systems that they live in and it's all made of pine forest. These cats love to collect gems and anything shiny. They can be pretty greedy, talkative, and super aggressive in some cases. Cats are very close to one another, but nobody is close enough to feel like a large family. Prey is the exact copy of LakeClan's, except they don't fish.

𝔹𝕠𝕕𝕪 / ℙ𝕖𝕝𝕥 𝕋𝕪𝕡𝕖𝕤: These cats are pretty bulky and have rough paw pads. Their pelts are usually bright or pale colors. Fur is super rough and/or scruffy and is usually long. Eye colors can consist of bright blue, leafy green, bright amber, or indigo blue.

ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕤: This Clan has also been in a humongous, super bloody battle, with LakeClan. They have an advantage on the other due to their size. They have been searching for old artifacts on LakeClan's territory because they've been told by some outsiders that there are some pretty things that are buried near the middle of LakeClan's territory.

𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕝ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕟

𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠: These cats originated from a few kittypets many years ago. They live super close to a twolegplace and sometimes can be abducted straight out of their territory to be taken in by a twoleg family. These cats have been getting abducted more often due to how hungry they look. Their camp is on top of a hill. Dens are made out of tall grass and nests are made mostly of grass and wool from a nearby farm. Territory can be compared to that of a moor.

𝔹𝕠𝕕𝕪 / ℙ𝕖𝕝𝕥 𝕋𝕪𝕡𝕖𝕤: Body and pelt types can be of any kind due to their kittypet origins. This Clan takes in the most outsiders and is almost always growing in numbers. Eye colors are also any color that a cat can have.

ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕤: These cats are slowly starving due to there being no food. Prey is currently being hunted by twolegs.

𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤

No info about these cats. You can create any type of cat for this.