Chapter 1 - Being at home

Alice is 13 starting school for the first time, she was homeschooled all her life after she went to the doctor and they told her that she have cancer. And now in the present starting school.

Alice woke up and got out of bed "I'M GOING TO SCHOOl!" She shouted out loud. She got dress into her favourite dress with daisies on the dress, she pulled out the bobble that she was wearing in bed, she got the brush and brush her hair. Eventually she gone downstairs and saw her Mam, Dad and Sister sitting around the table. Alice ran to her seat by the table eating her food.

"So Alice are you excited for your first day of school?" Alice's Dad, Gavin said.
"Yes, I'm so excited!" Alice replied
"Of course she's excited, she have never gone to school before" Alice's Sister, Lory said.
"Yes I think that was a rhetorical question Gavin" Alice's Mam, Ella answered back
"Ok ok, lets skip that conversation and talk something else then" Gavin said annoyed.
They all sat there in silence and looking at each other smoothly that they didn't see eventually Lory said.
"I think I now know what to be when I'm older to have for a job"
"What is it?" Ella said with excitement and clapping her hands together.
Alice and Gavin looked at Lory till she said what she want to do.
"I want to be a police woman!" Lory said gazing her Mam and Dad.
"Oh my god a police woman, you will be good at being a police womam!" Gavin said proudly.
"Yeah you will be good Lor!" Alice said agreeing with her Dad.
Ella just glaring at Lory if she was kidding.
"What do you think Mam?" Lory said waiting for a reply.
"Why a police woman?"
"Because I want to help people!"
"Some police officers get hurt or even get killed!"
"I wont get hurt or killed if I get accepted or get a job as a police woman and if I do I'm only just investigating, looking up information and not going to shoot or anything!" Lory said angrily and explaining to her Mam.
"Alright" Ella said accepting Lory to be a police woman.
"I'm done and ready to go to school" Alice said excitedly.
"Okay, lets go!" Gavin said.

Alice got her pink and purple bag waiting by the door, and while she was waiting she was tapping her foot on the floor.
Gavin got up off his seat "Okay I'm coming"
"Bye!" Alice said
Gavin raised his hand waving goodbye and closed the door.
"She will enjoy school" Lory said.
"Yeah she will" Ella said.

(Writer note)
The next chapter will be in a few days. Will Alice enjoy her first day of school? Will Lory be a police woman?
And hope you're having a good day!