{s2, p2}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tampa, Florida August {22}

Tampa, Florida
August
{22}

"no nigga it's the second switch". I told my co-worker as he laughed, "ohhh that explains a lot". He responded. "I bet it do". I replied shaking my head.

After me and Kaydence trip we instantly got back in work mode, we both loved our jobs so that wasn't a big issues. She worked as a registered nurse from 7am and to 7pm.

and me all I really do everyday is sit at my desk and tell people how to fix shit from 7am to 3pm but then four hours waiting on Kaydence to get off work be hell cause I be missing her like crazy.

She told me she might have to switch to night shifts sometimes which I hope she don't gotta do that cause Ima be sick as fuck if she do.

I sat looking at my computer screen at this video my boss just sent me as my work phone beeped, "alright so does the yellow cord go here or the red one"? My co- worker asked.

"the yellow one but the next one you gone do gone need the red one".'I told him, "bet". He said as my phone ringed and my mama was calling.

"Hey, oh you at work"? She asked me, "yeah Ian doing much just helping some of my co-workers out". I explained as she nodded.

"Ohh okay, how is it going"? She asked me, "it's going good ma, I can't lie I couldn't be happier". I expressed watching her smile.

"I'm so happy for you baby, everything you want you got. that's what hard work come from". She told me.

"Definitely, what kind of hours you work"? She does me, "7-3 five days a week. although Ian a morning person it's Ight". I told her.

"Oh you got it good, how Kaydence schedule work"? She questioned, "she work 7-7 and her off days vary so". I told her as she nodded.

"well call me whenever you get a chance, I know you can get busy and stuff or whatever. I love you". She responded.

"alright ma, I love you too". I replied. I sat back looking at my computer, I had just gotten Kaydence hair , nails and feet done so I was tryna see what I could do for her.

"Maybe I should order her another wig, or some clothes". I mumbled to myself, "nah Ima order her this tote bag and Steve Madden purse". I told myself going to websites and doing just that.

I looked at the time seeing it was 12:15 and Kaydence took her break at 1. I closed my computer and grabbed my stuff as I headed out locking my door.

"I should be back in a hour, I'm about to take my girl some food and some flowers. she finna go on break". I told my co-worker.

"aight bet". He responded as I walked out cranking my car up. I made my way to chic-fil-a getting her favorite food as I made my way over to the flower shop it was 12:45.