𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 - 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

> ❝ MY HEAD HURTS SO BAD. ❞ ۰ ۪۪۫۫ · 🛸

THIRD PERSON:

THEY WALKED IN COMFORTABLE SILENCE until they arrived to a white door with the name 'A-lan' written on it with a plain font. A-lan opened the door and walked in with Y/N.

"Okay, so what did you want to talk about?" Y/N turned to him as he walked closer to her and held her hands in his. She looked at him with a confused face as he opened his mouth, trying to speak.

'I need to do more research... How do humans do this?'

"Y/N. You have been- Uh, a great- Friend, to me--" A-lan got cut off by Y/N speaking.

"A-lan, let me speak first. I like you too. But I don't want to get into a relationship that I'm sure is not gonna last. You told me everything about your new home planet, and I'm really happy for you. I just don't want to get heartbroken when you leave." Y/N explained as A-lan just stared at her with a small smile (not really listening btw)

Y/N looked at him with a confused face waiting for him to say something.

"Hello? Utopia to A-lan." Y/N waved her hand in front of his face in worry and to try to get him to talk.

A-lan wrapped his arms around her upper waist as she just stood there confused.

"You're acting very weird right now." Y/N gave in as she wrapped her arms around his neck, still feeling odd.

He pulled away and finally started talking.

"Time for me to confess. Y/N, you make me feel things I've never felt before. Whenever I'm near you I feel space moths in my stomach and my heart beats faster and faster every second I spend with you. I admire your personality, your smile makes me smile whenever I see it. I've been feeling this since the day we were in the quarantine room talking about everything. Addison and Zed have explained to me what those feelings mean, and they say, it's love. Genuine love. I get that you don't want to get hurt when we leave, but I just wanted to say, I love you." A-lan explained while holding her hands in his.

Y/N just stared at him in silence with her cheeks colored red.

"Have I made you uncomfortable? Please talk." A-lan begged in worry as he shook her hands.

Y/N grew a small smile on her face as she wrapped her arms around his neck in joy.

"What's happening? Are you okay?" A-lan got confused at the sudden contact.

"I love you too." Y/N pulled away and smiled at him.

A-lan smiled as well and hugged her again. (I'll let them kiss just wait.)

Y/N pulled away and placed her forehead on his. They stood there with their arms around each other. Just admiring one another.

Y/N felt brave for once in her life and pulled his head closer to hers, their lips just centimeters away. Before she continued she asked--

"May I?"

A-lan nodded as they finally closed the gap between them. The kiss was short but to them, it was perfect. They finally have each other.