- 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞

welcome to my plot shop and storage where I put plots for people to use and plots for my future stories !

these stories will be for x readers, the type of reader is your choice if it is for shop, if it is for storage than it will have the type of reader for me.

TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE I WILL SPECIFY IT WITHIN THE CHAPTER :

FOR SHOP :
It will state just [character x reader]
it will have a empty customer space with a [claim] spot, I will fill it when someone claims it.

FOR STORAGE :
It will have a [specific character x specific reader]
it will have no [claim] spot and it will have a specific title and cover for the story.

IF SOMEONE CLAIMS A STORAGE PLOT, I WILL REPORT AND BLOCK YOU
If someone likes a storage plot, then you can message me and I will most likely let you use it if it's for an entire different fandom and the dialogue and story is not word for word like mine.

RULES FOR SHOP PLOTS : 

1. If two or more people want to claim one plot to use, discuss among yourselves if you wish to share the plot or what you want to do.

2. If you want a plot with a specific character to be written, I won't mind, but please don't get upset if it isn't a direct plot you want. If you don't want it, I'll put it up for claim.

3. Be respectful ! Don't start mindless arguments over plots, or I will shut this thing down. Also these plots can be for any fandom and any character you deem fit.

4. When you claim a plot, there is no time limit to write, but please give a small credit to me for the plot, that's it. When you do write it, I will put it in the chapter with the plot so people can find it if they wish to read it!

That's all, happy shopping/exploring !