Please Don't

Adam's POV:

I looked over the bridge as I put on my heavy boots so you know, safety first!

My friends were gonna go swimming and we decided to jump from the bridge since they said it was fun but I'm afraid of heights and they laughed. I was the last to jump, but when I climbed to jump over, I tripped over the metal bar 🤓 and I fell into the water and I sunk very deep in the water and I couldn't breathe.

I kicked to get back to the surface and that was when I realized I'm a fucking dumbass, heavy boots are the last thing I need, after I took them off, I got sent to sus land /ij the surface and I could breathe again.

"THOSE BOOTS DIDN'T SAVE ME, IT ALMOST KILLED ME, WHAT THE FUCK?" I screamed at my friends.

"Hey, you were too stupid to notice the sarcasm!" Neil shouted back and I gave him a confused look.

"Sar what now?"

"Oh."

"What?"

"Nothing, I just didn't realize how fucking stupid you were."

"HEY, FUCK YOU."

"Omfg."

"Why are we even jumping from that high anyways?"

"Well, I wanted to make you feel better since you're, you know."

"I'm what?" I was confused.

"Uh, y'know, you're yeahhhhh. You know what I'm saying?"

"NO I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING."

"So yeahh you know what I'm saying."

"NO I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING."

"Yeah you know what I'm saying."

"NO. NO. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!"

"You know what I'm saying." He whispered and I

"THAT FUCKING HURT, ASSHAT

"THAT FUCKING HURT, ASSHAT."

"Nahh so we just gonna act like you didn't try to murder me."

"Hey, being dumb doesn't get you far."

"I HAVE AUTISM."

"Excuses excuses..."

"Rude."

Me and Neil fought for three and a half hours. When it was 9pm, we both nicely told each other good night and left.

I sat on my bed and I was trying to figure out what Neil was talking about, what am I? I didn't have enough information to care but it was odd, I went to sleep.

The next morning, Neil invited me to the grand canyon even though we were in a whole other country. I used my sick tricycle to get there. It took three minutes.