┊⭒˚.chapter 6: first day at ua high

"MON2SUN" best BUFF song.

I'm not going to do any more Lightning/Lightning cause that makes me have to type a lot, so when they call one of Boboiboy's elements, just pretend they called them in the Malaysian/English name cause I'm lazy lol.

The only time I'll write it again as Earth/Earth is when they explain Boboiboy's naming system to a new character.

"ABCxyz" = Japanese
"ABCxyz" = English
"ABCxyz" = Bahasa Melayu/Malaysian
ABCxyz = Character Card
ABCxyz = Voiceover
[bolded square brackets] = author's note/commentary

================

"He got over 700 meters???" Someone exclaimed. "LESSSS GOOOOO!" Boboiboy shouted, putting his arms in the air, "THAT'S MY FRIEND!" Gopal shouted proudly. Fang just smiled and gave him a thumbs-up, causing Midoriya to smile.

"Finally! A hero-like record!" Uraraka cheered, "His fingers are swollen! There was that Entrance Exam, too..." Iida remembered, putting his hands on his chin.

"WAIT WHAT?" Ying suddenly shouted, running up to Midoriya, grabbing his hand, and inspecting it. "It looks like the bones here are broken... nothing looks too serious or major. It should heal in a few weeks..." She muttered.

Bakugou was the most surprised. He was shocked to the point he made a face beyond the capability of description for the author.

'W-Wha-What's with that power?! Everyone's quirks manifest at the age of 4! This is unthinkable! But in reality...' He growled in his thoughts before his mind wandered off to what Midoriya said before.

A short flashback was played in his mind where Midoriya was pinned to the wall, tears already spilling out, and he was grabbed by the collar of his uniform by Bakugou. "Someone t-told me- I-I could become a hero too!" His face was a mix of fear and determination which pissed the hell out of Bakugou.

He was already starting to see red, "What is the meaning of this?" He growled, explosions coming out of his palm, gaining everyone's attention.

"Oi! Tell me what's going on, Deku you bastard!" He shouted angrily, lunging forward, ready to attack Midoriya.

Midoriya just let out a scream, already sweating bullets. Bakugou felt himself being restrained, by vines?

He stared at the vines before using his explosion quirk to set them on fire. But they didn't. It was strong enough to drag him backwards, even if it was little by little.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on Izu-kun and Ying." A lime green Boboiboy glared at him, his eyes gleaming a dangerous hue of neon green, like those poisonous plants.

Bakugou looked back to see a lime-green Boboiboy glaring at him. "People have always used my weakness, fire, to burn my vines away. So I simply practised with Fire to make my plants have a resistance to fire." The lime green-hatted boy explained, there was no malice in his voice, making his voice sound sickeningly sweet.

Midoriya took this time to carefully walk away from the angry pomeranian in front of him while he was still immobilized, going to Yaya with Ying.

However, this made Bakugou rage even more. "LET GO OF ME, YOU ELEMENTAL BASTARD!" He screamed, firing more explosions at the vines.

"I told you before, Ba-ku-gou-san, it's useless." The venom in his voice was clear. "Alright, alright. Let go of him Leaf," Yaya tried to calm him down.

Sure, his plants wouldn't burn to nothingness, but they could still feel it and Leaf hated it. Nothing pissed Leaf more when people would fire his plants, killing them or hurting them. And that anger could potentially lead to Fire and that was everything they didn't want.