Chapter 1 Meeting her

It was a stormy rainy night in Easter island. Y/n was walking around the statues with confusion admiring the Moai statues family. Y/n heard thunder. Y/n is terrified of thunder they started crying when they heard the start of the rain and thunder. When all the moai's heard the thunder as well they started going back underground so they couldn't get as wet. Y/n was the only one on the island no other humans. When all the Moai were underground there was One. One who stayed up one who wanted to protect Y/n . The Moai dug up a new home for them to not get wet from the storm. Y/n thanked the Moai "T-thank you.. You know...I'm really scared of thunder" Moai responded with in a seductively deep voice "Hey no worries it's okay I understand cutie." Y/n blushes heavily Y/n asked "hey umm...What's your name by any chance..?" The Moai responded with "Hm? It's Moai girl why you asking?" She said in a rude voice. "Well I just want to get to know you better.. you did save me from the storm after all." The Moai had powers of the wind and storm control  Y/n asked if the Moai girl could blow the wind away. The Moai girl happily did it.

Y/n was taken back to Moai girls house Y/n was hungry so you went to go look in Moai girls fridge but it was a stone fridge full of the finest rocks on the island

Y/n was taken back to Moai girls house Y/n was hungry so you went to go look in Moai girls fridge but it was a stone fridge full of the finest rocks on the island. Apparently Moai girl was rich so they had the finest food available. You couldn't obviously eat stones so you decided to make a farm and plant crops so you could eat because door dash won't go to you.  You talked with Moai girl and both decided that you would live there for now on. There was animals around the island and some were sheep and you sheared the wool to make a nice blanket and somewhat of a bed. The next day you started finding good soil so you can plant stuff.

One year later (everything is great and all your crops are successful because I can't think of something next)

Moai girl has a exciting gift for you, she took you to the place where every Moai likes to get married. But you didn't know because you were human and not weird stone. Instead of getting down on one knee Moais just faceplant into the ground because they are moais. Moai girl goes "babe I love you please marry me Moai Moai"

Y/n says...