Dress up

"Okay listen up!" Nami shouts getting the crews attention. "This island if full of tourists and party people. You can anywhere on the island and find something interesting, so I don't wanna see anyone bored! Or getting lost!" She glares at Zoro.

Zoro grumbles under his breath getting a pat on the shoulder and a chuckle from Robin.

"That also means no fighting! And just no getting into trouble whatsoever! If your done with the island just come back to the ship. Any questions?" She pauses for a moment seeing no questions and noticing NO LUFFY. She sighs "If someone finds the idiot please repeat what I just said but more firmly..."

Franky, Chopper, and Usopp rush ahead determined to find something cool. Brook follows behind Zoro. And Nami, Robin, and Sanji head to the nearest clothing store.

"I can't believe he ran ahead... again!" Nami grumbles picking out clothes she might like.

"Maybe the fault is in you, it's not like you stopped him." Robin chuckles.

"Want me to find the idiot Nami-Swan~" Sanji asks holding both of their clothes.

Nami sighs "No... I'm sure he'll show up eventually... he's probably off eating god knows what..."

"Just let the boys look for him. I'm sure Luffy would follow them around once they find him." Robin suggests.

Nami rubs her temples "Yea... this is suppose to be relaxing. And... joyful... and..." she fumes "That IDI-"

Luffy shivers, nearly choking on the meat he was eating. He pounds his chest a few times before gulping. And finishes the meat.

"We Have A WINNER!" The announcer beside him exclaims.

The people watching cheer as they stare in awe.

"Congratulations on winning the 100 exotic meat's competition! Anything to say about your victory?" The announcer asks holding the microphone to Luffys as he burps.

"I LOVE MEAT!" Luffy laughs.

"I can tell! Can we get another round of applause for our winner!"

The crowd claps cheering for Luffy.

A bag of over 1 million berries gets places before him. He chuckles picking it up "Thanks for the food!" The crowd roars again "LUFFY LUFFY LUFFY!" They chant as he leaves the restaurant.

Luffy sighs, rubbing his belly as he slings his bag over his shoulder. He chuckles, knowing with this much money he can probably do whatever he wants! He rushes down the street seeing a ice cream stand. After asking for all flavors he pays the man hardly anything before eating the ice cream in a single bite, loving every second of it. He feels happy, and full, and looking to have some more fun. As he runs down the street past the crowds he hears music hopping and blaring. Finding it coming from a large building. He pays the small fee at the door before walking in to see flashing lights with multiple colors, a full dance floor, a bar area, and booths surrounding the dance floor. He grins setting his bag at a booth as he rushes to the dance floor "WHOOO!" He laughs.

"I think I saw Luffy come down this way!" Chopper exclaims sniffing the air "Yea he was here."

"Well we're is he now? We searched every restaurant." Usopp says panting as they've been running around the island.