one

"If you want your eyes to remain in their sockets, keep them away from her," Satoru Gojo told his three students.

Megumi Fushiguro rolled his dark midnight irises at his eccentric adoptive father and made his way to the gorgeous woman with rich brown skin, thick curly hip-length locs that were in an intricate bun, golden runic tattoos contrasted beautifully against her melanin tone, jewelled jade green irises with a circle of amber around the pupils gleamed.

She wore black form fitting slacks, a silver Renaissance pirate blouse, black high heel combat boots with silver and gold accents.

On her person were daggers hidden within her sleeves and boots, throwing stars attached to the waistline of her slacks and a rune of a trident on her left forearm with a rune of a tribal staff on her right forearm.

Golden earrings glinted as did her silver locket, her jade bracelets and amethyst rings shimmered lightly.

A look of obvious tolerance on her face as she glanced at Gojo, who smiled goofily at her, although his bandana hid the raw emotions in his jewelled sea green irises.

She interlaced her fingers with Megumi and the two of them walked away.

"Yukari Kagutsu, Special Grade Sorceress, her and I were classmates actually. We had a quartet, Yukari Kagutsu, Suguru Geto, Shoko Ieri and myself. Mei Mei and Iori Utahime were only two years older than us but they were close friends with Yukari as well. After we lost Suguru, my friendship with Yukari went severely downhill, sometimes we can still talk but it's very different from when we were teenagers," Gojo explained, an almost inaudible hitch in his throat at the reminder of his best guy friend.

Yuji Itadori and Nobara Kugisaki frowned in contemplation as Gojo's stance became defeated before he dismissed them and walked off to his room.

Meanwhile, Megumi was playing Mahjong with his adoptive mother who smiled softly at his not so subtle glances of adoration.

Megumi adored his adoptive mother, she was his mother in everything but blood, she raised him as her own even after his biological father attempted to murder both of her best friends.

And though his resemblance to Toji could sometimes be uncanny, Megumi's personality traits and certain facial expressions came from Yukari.

The way he pronounced certain words had Yukari written all over it.

She was the one person that he could always count on and vice versa.

Toji had sought Yukari and Satoru to protect his infant son from the dangerous greed of the Zen'in clan.

Originally, he wanted Yukari and Suguru as they were a stunning couple and would've made good parents.

However, he could tell that Suguru was incapacitated and so he was forced to mention the existence of his son to Satoru.

Megumi always referred to Yukari as his mother, it mattered not that they did not have similar skin tones or similar hair.

The midnight haired young Sorcerer had taken on plenty of his soul mother's personality traits and certain facial expressions.

However, he also had certain facial expressions that were from Suguru and Satoru, such as his irritated face and bored facial expressions were definitely Suguru, his insane expressions and mad laughter were reminiscent of Satoru.

Megumi always made sure that his mother was alright, she was his first priority and he often read different novels with her, when Yukari was stressed.

He had noticed since he was a toddler, that Satoru held great affection for Yukari but that the bond between the two of them was strained.