↱ 𝙒𝙀 𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝘼𝙂𝘼𝙄𝙉

I was sitting on my bench still lost in my thought when Daniel, the big one, suddenly approached me.

❝ 𝘶𝘩𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 ❞, he said awkwardly as he looked at me with an expression which looked so...cute?? oh my lord save me why do i keep seeing these godly males today.

❝ 𝘰𝘩 𝘩𝘪 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 ❞, i said smiling brightly at him. wow he really is so handsome. why is every character of the manhwa so beautiful and handsome in real life? it's crazy.

❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦- 𝘪 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 ❞, daniel said as he smiled brightly at me, it was a smile that can ruin countries, making people's heart stop was just a small matter for a smile like his.

❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 ❞, i said smiling as i looked at jay who was still sitting beside me looking at daniel. wow is this the beginning of their friendship?

Suddenly the class bell rang and all the students went to their places. daniel moved to his bench too after saying bye and the teacher entered the class and started teaching. classes went on for the rest of the day and soon just like that my first day of school also came to an end. walking out of school i saw yona standing at the school gate waiting for me as i made my way towards her and both of us made our way home.

I spent the rest of my evening just scrolling through my phone...well jia's phone and to be honest she had really nothing interesting in her phone, she didn't even have anyone's contact saved except for yona i just wonder how lonely must she be. though obviously her phone did have internet connection and so i just suffered YouTube the whole evening but the fact that caught my eyes was almost everything in this world was similar to the real world like from the existence of justin bieber and taylor swift to k-pop idols and memes. it is really interesting how much this world is similar to my previous world except the only change here is the existence of lookism characters and the fact that there's no police wherever the lookism fights and everything takes place...well the author of the manhwa really did put a lot of thought into it but the world based on the manhwa becoming so detailed is really fascinating.

It was almost dark outside now and i really wanted to have some snacks and maybe meet daniel too lol so i left the house amd made my way towards the convenient store as i felt as if i was forgetting something but i payed no mind to that thought. it was when i reached near the store i saw the scene in front of me that i remembered what i was forgetting. it was the scene where the zack's clown company made jiho and daniel fight each other. i ran towards the scene and was about to stop them when i heard a male's voice.

Everyone including me was shocked to hear it even though i should've known that this was about to happen but none the less we all looked in the direction the voice came from and it was vacso. yes here comes the loml, no but literally vasco is one of my favorite characters too and he is undoubtedly the best boy in the whole manhwa after jay.

Vasco makes his way towards the group bullying daniel and jiho and shoos them away from the scene and then he looks in the direction of daniel and jiho. obviously he didn't look at me because i was still standing a little bit away from them so i slowly went close to the three standing there.

❝ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭!! 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺? ❞, i asked as i walked towards the three of them turn towards me and start staring at me.

Of course i was standing there smiling sweetly expecting an answer from him which doesn't comes so i was just standing there smiling like an idiot. ☺👍

❝ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭? ❞, i spoke again thinking if he doesn't answers this time as well another embarrassing moment will take part in the haunting memories of y/n.

❝ 𝘺-𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩!! 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸-𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? ❞, fortunately he amswers this time.

Before i could answer him vasco spoke to daniel, ❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦𝘳? ❞, vasco's eyes not leaving me as i sweat internally thinking maybe he hated me. what was this? hate at first sight?.

❝ 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩!! 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 ❞, daniel spoke with his eyes sparkling at the word friend. i know daniel had sincere feelings behind it but i couldn't help but think that i got friendzoned by him.

Vasco nodded his head at daniel's words as he suddenly bowed 90 degrees to me quite literally giving me a heart attack.

❝ 𝘏𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘖 𝘐 𝘈𝘔 𝘌𝘜𝘕𝘛𝘈𝘌 𝘓𝘌𝘌 𝘐𝘛'𝘚 𝘕𝘐𝘊𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘔𝘌𝘌𝘛 𝘠𝘖𝘜 ❞, vasco spoke no more like shouted so loudly that i almost splattered blood out of my mouth but it was cute. vacso is just like...vasco. so cute and unique in his own way. yes he had a tough body which could make people scared of him at one glance but he was just a soft hearted person if you get to know him.

❝ 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘷𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘰 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 ❞, i said with the most genuine smile i had ever put on my face. vasco just looked at him and blushed a little as he turned around to look at daniel and jiho trying to avoid my eyes. wow look at this big man getting so shy.

vasco then proceeded to talk to jiho and daniel finishing with the warning message for the big daniel to not screw around. vasco then left as i daniel amd jiho were only left now. soon jiho left too leaving only me and daniel alone there. to be honest i hate jiho. everytime i look at him i only want to push him down a building but i control myself since right now is not the right time but no matter what i wouldn't let daniel amd jiho be friends. the story can continue the way it was even if they are not friends so it's better for daniel to stay away from jiho.

❝ 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 ❞, daniel says bringing me out of my trance as i look at him and smile.

❝ 𝘺𝘦𝘴. 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳? ❞, i asked because i was genuinely concerned.

❝ 𝘯𝘰 𝘪'𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢. 𝘫𝘪𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 ❞, daniel spoke rubbing the back of his had in a silly manner. cute.

❝ 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘮 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 ❞, i said

❝ 𝘰𝘩 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨? ❞, daniel suddenly asks reminding me that i had to buy snacks too.

❝ 𝘰𝘩 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴!! ❞, i exclaimed as daniel just chuckled and told me to follow him and i did.

We made our way into the convenient store and daniel moved to the counter as i walked around the store choosing my snacks thinking if i hadn't came out to buy snacks i could've missed meeting vasco.