The purge

Indiana's POV
"I'm scared." Lizzie said.
"We are going to be fine, Lizzie." I said.
Tonight is going to be the purge that would last for 4 hours. I might sound like a short period of time, but that short period of time could be a nightmare. Our family was ready.

Night of purge.

So many gun shots. Lizzie is crying in the corner of the room. Mom and dad are upstairs looking at the survalence camera. I was beyond terrified. Suddenly I heard a gun shot, a shattered window and my mom screaming. Lizzie and I ran upstairs and saw mom lying in the floor and dad holding her screaming "stay with me, honey." Mom's clothes was covered with blood. I started to scream, sobbed, and so much more things that felt like killing myself. I brought myself together and got my dad's gun. I ran outside. I needed to find that person that killed my mother. As soon as I left the house I saw dead people in the ground. Suddenly I heard a gun shot and it hit to the tree next to me. I ran and tried to shoot the person. The shooter still tried to shoot me. He attempted a lot of shots until I felt something. I slipped and my thighs were bleeding. I couldn't feel the pain at first then it hit a like a grenade. The shooters stop shooting, surprisingly. Then a tall boy came looking worried.
"Are you OK?" He asked.
It hurt so bad I couldn't stand react to anything, I started crying.
He picked me up and brought me to his car.
"ok, panicking is just going to make it worse. Tell me what your feeling." He said , I didn't know him but I knew he wasn't a bad guy.
"I'm horrified, depressed, stressed, sad, scared, there is too much feelings inside of me." I said sobbing.
"I am too. Im Brenton by the way." He said.
The purge was ending in 12 minutes and he took me to the hospital that took 25 minutes to go to. So by then the purge will end already. As I reached there my eyes were shut and the next thing I knew was I was in the hospital bed.