𝐵𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

"There's no hope anymore. We're all gonna die in the end."

♧︎︎

A woman with light blue hair stare at the baby in her arms, she had tears in her eyes and a smile.

Another person was right beside her, also crying and smiling at the baby.

The baby seem to not cry, but instead was very calm.

"He's gonna the star of this Kingdom! My little prince will grown up to be his father..I'm sure of that."

He has a bright future ahead of him."

The boy's parents were angels. They can see into others' future. No matter who they are...And it seem their son future will be bright. They hope that their son will be the next king for the Celestial Kingdom.

'I really hope..This one will live a great healthy life.'

☆☆☆

The crowd cheers when seeing the king and queen arrival.

The angels were in awe when seeing the baby in the queen's arms.

The both of them stop walking and smile at the crowd.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen! Hope you all are doing great this evening!"

The king said. The crowd cheers louder when the king spoke, some of them were talking about the baby, while some only cheers by the king and queen presence.

Without hesitation, the king took the baby from his wife's arm, and proudly show him to the crowd of angels.

"I present you...
The future king of this Kingdom! [Name] L/n!!!"

..The crowd cheers loudly, seeing the baby innocent blank face in the air made their heart melt. He's so adorable!!

"My, my! The future king!"

"He's so cute!!"

"Wonder if he will have his father's personality or his mother's personality.."

"All hail the future king!"

The king laugh happily.

Before he could put the baby down, he suddenly got a slap in the face. The crowd gasp.

"You dare to just snatch him away from me and show him to the crowd like that?

What if he cries!?"

The man slowly turn his head to his wife, that slap was personal, if he's being honest.

He quickly gave the baby to her as he apologize.

But that didn't stop the queen from being upset. She scoff and walk off with her baby, while her husband call out for her.

He then turn to the crowd again,

"I-I'm sorry but I have to go! You all can enjoy the celebration and the foods here! Uh..Enjoy!"

And then he walk off, trying to comfort his wife from being upset.

☆☆☆☆

"My little boy finally got his grimoire! I-I'm so proud..!"

A h/c hair male cried as he hug his son, who was holding a book that is known to be grimoire. His son turn 515 year old and..He got his grimoire today, so that's why his m father is so proud.

Can't believe he have to see a grown man like his father cried like this.

"Alright, dad, that's enough."

"I swear...I'm not ready for you to take my place yet!"

"Dad, I'm still young."

"Honey! He's all grown up!!"

"Oh, please."

☆☆☆☆☆

"..Dad?"

"Hm? Yes?

"Can I ask you something."

"Yeah sure. What is it?"

"..You said that I will be the future king, a king like you, right?"

"Yeah?"

"And I have to find a queen after I become the king.."

"..Yeah?"

"Well, I wouldn't mind finding a queen, but...What if I want a king? What if I want to find a king Instead of a queen? Is that possible?"

The room went silent after [Name] had ask his father a question.

[Name] didn't know what made him ask such a question...But he was just curious, so that's why he asked. He expect a person dating with the same gender is wrong, but he doesn't know it yet..He wants to hear his father's opinion about it.

"Hm, I consider that a great question. Honestly,

I think there's nothing wrong with that? I'm sure people can date whoever they want, as long as they're the same age of course. If you're considering yourself to find a male partner, then go ahead."

[Name] hum in response. If his father is okay with that...Then other people must be okay with that too!

Once he become the leader of his Kingdom. He will soon find his true love, no matter who they are.